Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 11-17-2019

Did translucent power rangers get a wide release? Has anyone ever seen them in stores or online?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 11-17-2019

Nigels was able to get the 4 pack for me. I believe he ordered it online. So only 3 translucent minis and 1 solid colour re-issue in the pack

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Nigels - 11-17-2019

I can still get the translucent Power Rangers here as I write this, in fact I got a pack I need to get to the post office for one of our members already.  I've been intending to send it for a couple of weeks now, but I'm so busy with work I find it almost impossible to get to the psot office during their working hours!  But I'll have to soon with the chrismas mail rush imminent!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 11-19-2019

The car in the new fizz packs are slightly different color.
Here is unedited picture to show the color difference.
[Image: image.png]

What would you call these? Yellow is definitely more like highlighter yellow and now we have a pale blue one.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 11-20-2019

To me, the colors look like this:
Top row: lime and light blue.
Bottom row: light yellow, dark blue, orange and coral.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 11-20-2019

Hi Sun,
Bottom 4 already had the honor of being named by drew. Smile We just need to name the top 2 (from new Nia Fizz and Thomas-3 Fizz packs).

Any news on 2020/1 so far?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 11-20-2019

Sweet. No news on the next wave beyond the photos that get posted to twitter.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 12-09-2019

Heads up, Super Cruiser is $21.92 at Amazon today. Of course it dropped few days after I ordered mine. Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Nigels - 12-09-2019

Yes, I noticed Amazon.com have a big selection of Hot Wheels id cars at about 30% off today as well, typical as I already have all of those, mind you the shipping would kill me so wouldn't really be a saving for me anyway lol!  Mind you bloody annoying that Amazon UK aren't running the same deal, but having said that a lot of their range of them have gone out of stock in recent days anyway, so I guess they have no need to reduce the price Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 12-10-2019

It’s been slow on the minis front. Probably for the best for anyone that isn’t caught up yet. Meanwhile, I received the 3 translucent power rangers from Nigels yesterday. Nice to cross another off the list. Only need a few more.
[Image: 588-B7-DFB-1-EC0-44-E0-B2-F2-622-CC71-D1886.jpg]