Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1148841 Views

Wow, I never expected these. Packs which we have seen before made for TrackMaster Revolution with a new element of silly.

Thomas and the Jet Engine (DFN24)
Includes Thomas with removable aviator goggles, two cargo cars, one with removable cargo (assuming crates) and one with the Jet Engine which the flame manually spins, and a character card.

Busy Bee James (DFN25)
Includes bee-striped James with removable bee antennae, a cargo car with cargo, and a character card.

Percy's Chocolate Crunch (DJY27)
Includes Percy with candy-covered decorations and snap-on chocolate piece, two cars with cargo, and a character card.
[-] The following 7 users Like jdogman's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, HenryNWR3, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, ROCKINATOR, Super, Ucwepn
those sound amusing! will have to check them out. lol
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Here are my thoughts about each one Ryan needs his signature purple wheels mikes our of proportion and treasure Thomas why could it be a three pack with oilver or duck not treasure Thomas there's already treasure set with skiff the Thomas in there was a good idea
Thomas has involvement with the treasure in some key scenes.
LOL, Twisted versions of packs previously released by TOMY (and the early TrackMaster). At least the silly additions will be removable, to make them accurately reflect the original episodes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
There's going to be a series of Track Packs and Accessory Packs.
the last two sound interesting. lights, sounds and phrases.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
It seems odd that Viking reaches the bottom before Ryan, and that the treasure chest flys off out of control to nowhere!?!?
...seems like it should somehow land inside the wagon?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Close Call Cliff Play Set (DFM51)

A new set was put up a few days ago. This looks like the medium set which gets advertising and more attention from Fisher-Price, like Breakaway Bridge. It looks like for people on here that it's either going to work with their layout setup, or it won't.
[-] The following 3 users Like jdogman's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, sunhuntin
Round-up of new images:

[Image: latest?cb=20151017044621]
Station Starter Set (out now in the US. First Wellsworth Station in ages!)

[Image: latest?cb=20151017052428]Close Call Cliff Set (out now in Australia. Clever track layout)

[Image: latest?cb=20151017044821]Thomas and the Jet Engine

[Image: 61FFlPKk-JL._SL1500_.jpg]Percy's Chocolate Crunch

[Image: latest?cb=20151017044853]Busy Bee James

[Image: 71-pykyvc0L._SL1500_.jpg]Harold's Helipad

[Image: latest?cb=20151017051716]Captain at the Rescue Center

[Image: latest?cb=20151017051009]Switches and Turnouts Track Pack (only track pack image that actually shows the complete contents)
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • daftande