Train Restaurant in Prague

9 Replies, 9728 Views

While visiting Sunhuntins YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/sunhuntin/videos I noticed he had "Liked" this one of a neat Train restaurant in Prague...

I Want To Go....[Image: big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Anyone else have video of a neat restaurant or bar?

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ROKMAN1445, sunhuntin
...so I guess this elimates having to calculate the waitress' tip too!?!? Lol
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
LOL...maybe the tips go to the engineer? Maybe they could modify a box car with a slot in top for tips. Big Grin
Depends what sort of 'tip' Muddy's got in mind for the waitress ROTFL!!!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
if the train derails, you will never get your order.
The trains look pretty sturdy and at a cost of $700,000 wow!
Relevant bumping of the thread here.

I don't know a restaurant as literal as those videos, but there used to be a train themed cafe near a railway station I knew of. I went there when I was little and the food was okay, but there were lots of old railway signs, posters, and some toys you could play with.
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • sunhuntin, Super
jdog, thats a brilliant name for a cafe or coffee shop. lol.

i know in australia, the sushi train places always intrigued me. never been in as i dont trust sushi, but i always wonder if its a literal model train with different sushi dishes on the back.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
I do wish that when I go to a sushi train restaurant, I see an actual train. In their excuse, it's a conveyor belt instead. Poor form. Tongue

I think I did see somewhere with an actual train when I was much younger but I don't remember where. It just occured to me that it would be quite hard to have a literal sushi train since it would need to be full of dishes all the time and it would depend on how many cars it can pull and how it goes around curves, unless you have multiple trains. But ahhhh the electrics of holding many trains and their different speeds would be complicated! I know that these sorts of sushi trains would exist around the world and I'd love to see them in action.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • Super
That's awesome super it's cool looking
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aresedale productions's post:
  • Super