Patchwork Hiro

8 Replies, 10627 Views

What are your thoughts as far as price for a plarail Patchwork Hiro? I have been looking for one for sometime. I found one but not sure what is a good price? Thoughts? I know they are tough to come by especially in the U.S. Thanks.
(09-12-2015, 12:03 AM)ripley802 Wrote: What are your thoughts as far as price for a plarail Patchwork Hiro? I have been looking for one for sometime. I found one but not sure what is a good price? Thoughts? I know they are tough to come by especially in the U.S. Thanks.

If you can find one for under $65USD buy it!!...that seems to be about the going rate last time they were listed on eBay..
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Are you looking at new or used? I have seen new listings on Ebay that were listed cheaper than new ones. I have noticed listing for new in the $50 range. There seem to be quite a lot of them popping up on the Auction in Japan almost like they had found a storeroom full of them. They seem to be listed anywhere from 3000 to 7500 yen ( less than $30 to $75)

I know it must be from the movie but I had thought of getting one for the Future World Collection but I just don't like the look of his tender not also patch worked. Good luck in your search.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Thanks guys. The one I saw was $57 USD and free shipping. I have seen them on Jance for ¥3500 + but still have not jumped into the yahoo Japan auctions. I will think it over. Seems like a lot but then again it is rare to me and I love Hiro. I have the r/c Hiro, 3 lost and found, aquarium set, and a few others so far. Other than snow clearing Hiro this is one of the last ones I am thinking of getting. Thanks again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
If you figure in the fees, commissions and double shipping the Jauce one isn't that much cheaper than the one you see.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(09-12-2015, 05:13 PM)Super Wrote: If you figure in the fees, commissions and double shipping the Jauce one isn't that much cheaper than the one you see.

You talked me into it.. Big Grin. Purchased and should be arriving soon, or in 12-37 days..
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
[Image: slapping-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif] It wasn't me!
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • sunhuntin, Tharazero1
(09-12-2015, 05:53 PM)ripley802 Wrote: You talked me into it.. Big Grin. Purchased and should be arriving soon, or in 12-37 days..

Great decision.. You'll love it!!Smile Great detailing and quality.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
Figured I would post in case anyone else is looking for patchwork Hiro. Here is one on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/TOMY-limited-vehic...hwork+Hiro
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins