Ucwepn's metallic Take Along collection (so far)

25 Replies, 50052 Views

My metallic Take Along Thomas collection so far, Douglas is from a different range. The ones in packs I am keeping unopened.

[Image: 20140205_145944.jpg]

[Image: 20140128_120518.jpg]

[Image: 20140225_230049.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • BaraktheViking, fred16850, WoodWheel92
They are quite pretty and the display box is perfect. Are they easily dented?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
They are diecast and very durable like a normal take along/take n play except for the paint which is the weak point. The paint can chip off easily its hard to find them second hand with undamaged paint especially on the wheels, they always flake off first. yes they are very pretty indeed haha.
Added new picture to first post Arry and Bert the iron twins, James and Toby
Not to mention they're more prone to smudging and such! I do like the metallic ones, but I'll stick with the Take and Plays!
Yes from a playing point of view the metallics are terrible but mine are on display, I need a few more to complete the series: Lady, Edward, Spencer, Duck and Oliver Big Grin
That one of Gordon looks like it has a card showing Thomas and Edward! I like the cards they came with, I wish the Take and Plays came with them too!
You are right Jaytrain1 its a glaring error on the Gordon card haha. That silver Thomas commands stupid prices now too but I got mine for $15 Big Grin
Much like Duck's Take Along! I never could find one at a decent price! But then they finally released him as a Take and Play in 2013, and that's the one I got! And it's quite an improvement I think!
I see that Donald is from De Agostini.