WORLD PREMIER Talk 'n Action Gordon

16 Replies, 20107 Views

Internet World Premier:
The Vicarage Orchard's Tomy/Plarail Talk 'n Action Gordon (new video attachment)

Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2015, 10:44 AM by Ucwepn.)
[-] The following 7 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Branson M. Productions, Christopher Bouchard, DalaGStanator, DuckGWR, jdogman, ROCKINATOR, Tharazero1
Lovely Gordon! Very lucky good Sir!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Is this the very rare talking Gordon set like the Diesel 10 one. Is it my imagination or does he slow down when the sounds come on or is part of the action slowing down and speeding up? Are all the mechanics contained in the engine and tender or is the coach also part of the workings? Did the coach even come with the set? Sure wish I understood what he was saying. Thanks for sharing this video with us.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
My pleasure SuperSmileYES This is IT. I wish I knew what he was saying too? Is there anyone on BPT who could translate? The 3 AA batteries are contained within the tender,with the motor, speaker, and mechanism to activate it all housed in the engine..The coach comes with it and is detachable. The Talk 'n Actions trains aren't very fast in general.. they play music and talk and make random movements. More like a parade celebration. When they pass over the green piece that speeds them up they are pretty quick! I'm trying to figure out how to lay the quick pieces in succession to maintain a fast run!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
you would likely need multiple sets of the green tracks. very nice set, congrats!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Never even knew he existed in that range.. Is this the very first video run of him?
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(06-26-2015, 03:02 PM)DalaGStanator Wrote: Never even knew he existed in that range.. Is this the very first video run of him?

YEPSmile This is his first, and the ONLY running you will find anywhere online.
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Nigels, Super
I nearly bought one of these the other week, then of course realised if it came from japan it would almost certainly speak in japanese lol! For some reason that didn't occur to me at first as I just naturally am used to talking toys talking english if it is an english subject.

Maybe I'll have to think about getting him anyway Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
@Nigels, Where at? Are you sure it was a Talk 'n Action? There are 3 different versions of Japanese talking Gordon...how much was it & did it have a box?
I'll check and get back to you Smile

Ok, I went and found it, but it's simply described as 'Talkative Gordon' with a couple of pictures. It is listed as new and is being sold by a retailer so as far as I know it should be boxed. I've sent you a PM with a link to the item.

Have fun, Nigel
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2015, 03:47 PM by Nigels.)