TMR Holiday Talking Thomas

16 Replies, 19441 Views

Just found out this...
Due to be released soon...
Trackmaster Revolution Holiday Talking Thomas!!
http://youtu.be/i6sGYwby2UU
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Thanks Muddy

I have to say that the idea of a holiday talking Thomas is a good one but it falls on deaf ears (get it?) with this fellow. While I like the sounds of the holidays playing I just wouldn't buy it because its Revolution and it looks so cheap. The whole side is a sticker and whats this about the coming new redesigned white tracks mentioned in the video? Think they missed the boat about which items to redesigned. And since the Revolution sets are only for climbing what is this talking holiday Thomas set going to climb...the north pole?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(09-13-2015, 11:45 PM)Super Wrote: Thanks Muddy

I have to say that the idea of a holiday talking Thomas is a good one but it falls on deaf ears (get it?) with this fellow. While I like the sounds of the holidays playing I just wouldn't buy it because its Revolution and it looks so cheap. The whole side is a sticker and whats this about the coming new redesigned white tracks mentioned in the video? Think they missed the boat about which items to redesigned. And since the Revolution sets are only for climbing what is this talking holiday Thomas set going to climb...the north pole?

I whole heartedly agree with your sentiments Super...We still have yet to even take a new Revoultion out of a box...let alone set up a track and try to play with them...
But that's seems to be all there is, and like the Donner party, eventually one is forced to consume whatever is available or perish from want and need.Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
At least the Donner party knew what they were doing was wrong!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I found the set on Amazon. It is $80 so I am not sure if I can get it now but would like to. It looks very neat to me.

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Thoma...er+holiday
[-] The following 3 users Like ripley802's post:
  • Ksthomas209, Nigels, Super
It's nice, but $80 really? Can't be more than about $30 of normal coloured stuff there...
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
I am curious as to what the redesigned track is all about that Trackmaster Toy Train Village mentions in the video. The tracks don't look different visually unless they are stronger. It is a good idea as they are advertising that it can go around under your Xmas tree.
i think the redesigned track is simply the new track as opposed to the tan trackmaster.

i just did a test on amazon about buying it, and converted it was going to cost me $206! i dont jolly well think so. much as i would love to get it... it can wait until the price drops majorly and the dollar improves.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
(09-15-2015, 05:02 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: i just did a test on amazon about buying it, and converted it was going to cost me $206! i dont jolly well think so.
[Image: smiley-face-laughing.gif]
Ours just came by UPS today!!
I ordered it from amazon just after I had posted the link here on BPT just 2 days ago and it's already arrived!!
It's BIG!! Not as big as the Shipwreck rails set, but it is thick and HEAVY!! I honestly have not felt a box packed so densely in a long timeSmile
With shipping and tax it was just under $100
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802