The Vicarage Orchard ~ Super's run w/Winston

8 Replies, 11163 Views

Thank you Super for all your positive comments and all the support you lend everyone here on BPT!! You are truly appreciated and greatly respected!!Smile
http://youtu.be/l7mmTNiCVQ0
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, ripley802, Super, Ucwepn
(09-19-2015, 03:46 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Thank you Super for all your positive comments and all the support you lend everyone here on BPT!! You are truly appreciated and greatly respected!!Smile

Hi muddy Poppins, great video. It is just amazing how you dedicate these videos to the people on the forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(09-19-2015, 04:00 AM)Tharazero1 Wrote: Hi muddy Poppins, great video. It is just amazing how you dedicate these videos to the people on the forum.
thank youSmile
I am still amazed myself...Ive had a real epiphany and realization of the tool of good deeds that has been created at placed at my disposal...not just a simple train on a simple track, or the simple act of expressing my gratitude and thankfulness to the people and relationships that are meaningful to me...but a simple way to make people happy...Smile A real way to make someone's day!!
Endless possibilities await..Smile
Wow Muddy Poppins. You have an amazing layout. I certainly think it is different to a lot of other layouts. I also love the hole in the table leading to another track.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrainMan2001's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(09-19-2015, 04:36 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: thank youSmile
I am still amazed myself...Ive had a real epiphany and realization of the tool of good deeds that has been created at placed at my disposal...not just a simple train on a simple track, or the simple act of expressing my gratitude and thankfulness to the people and relationships that are meaningful to me...but a simple way to make people happy...Smile A real way to make someone's day!!
Endless possibilities await..Smile

Hi muddy Poppins, do you know which trains I should get for my layout. Toby and Stepney or Toby, Dodge and Splatter. Can you please reply because I don't know which one of these to get.
(09-19-2015, 04:46 AM)Tharazero1 Wrote: Hi muddy Poppins, do you know which trains I should get for my layout. Toby and Stepney or Toby, Dodge and Splatter. Can you please reply because I don't know which one of these to get.

Well it seems like 3 are better than 2, plus Dodge and Splatter are a team..all you'd need is a D-10 and you'd have the complete gang!!
(09-19-2015, 06:18 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Well it seems like 3 are better than 2, plus Dodge and Splatter are a team..all you'd need is a D-10 and you'd have the complete gang!!

I already have diesel 10 as you can see in my layout picture

But is Stepney rarer than Dodge and Splatter

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-19-2015, 03:46 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Thank you Super for all your positive comments and all the support you lend everyone here on BPT!! You are truly appreciated and greatly respected!!Smile

Oh, WOW, I am flabbergasted. What a great surprise and a wonderful way to start and make my day. Tully and Muddy, Thank you so much for the kind words and a very special video for me. I love it! Tully, you and your Dad have an awesome collection and an equally awesome layout and display room. You are very lucky to have a Father that enjoys the same things that you do. Thank you so much for the video. Good choice on the train as the Plarail C-12 with the yellow stripes front and rear is one of our favorite steamers and hes pulling a first run of Winston too. Tully, hope to see you in more videos as you are a natural in front of the camera. I just love the Egyptian Underworld layout. It is very Super - Stitious Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, MuddyPoppins
No..thank you SuperSmile Very happy to have made you're day!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super