What do you want to do?

6 Replies, 7015 Views

Hi guys. I made this thread so everybody can share their thoughts and say what they want to do? So what I am going to say is that when I am older I want to make a whole map of the island of sodor made out of plarail track. This is a big dream that might not happen but I will try. The layout would probably have to be as big as 3x the size of a normal house. I also want to make customs of every Thomas train that trackmaster/tomy/plarail has not produced, I want to create customers of every train in the railway series too. What does everyone every else want to do. Big Grin: Exclamation
[-] The following 3 users Like Tharazero1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ROKMAN1445, Super
Quite the ambitious dream Tharazero1. I hope that one day you can achieve it and you will share it with us.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • ROKMAN1445, Tharazero1
Cool idea thara01. I am currently deciding how to put my plarail/ trackmaster onto my train table. It takes time, ya know?
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • Tharazero1
If you have a big yard, build a big barn or reduce it to a smaller scale.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Tharazero1
I want to get Trackmaster Donald,Douglas,Samson and a new plarail james
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aresedale productions's post:
  • Tharazero1
I have recently started translating, voicing, producing and editing a Hebrew fandub of The Adventure Begins.. So far, it's the only one I've done that wasn't completed within less than a day. It's taking a lot longer.. In addition, this will also mark the very first time I will have enlisted the help of other actors (from HebrewTimeslations). No one has been cast yet, since I am currently working on recording all the lines for all my roles.
(10-14-2015, 02:17 PM)DalaGStanator Wrote: I have recently started translating, voicing, producing and editing a Hebrew fandub of The Adventure Begins.. So far, it's the only one I've done that wasn't completed within less than a day. It's taking a lot longer.. In addition, this will also mark the very first time I will have enlisted the help of other actors (from HebrewTimeslations). No one has been cast yet, since I am currently working on recording all the lines for all my roles.

Very interesting
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]