Merry Christmas on Sodor

1 Replies, 3181 Views

Merry Christmas, Stephen the Q1

A video by Hanks American Engine

With Christmas fast approaching, the North Western Railway is festooned with holiday joy at each and every corner, and everyone is filled with holiday joy while counting down to Christmas Day. Everyone, that is, except for Stephen the Q1. The Bulleid tender engine seems to completely ignore the Christmas season altogether while busily at work hauling goods trains to and fro on the railway. Regardless of the cheery holiday greetings sent his way, Stephen has somehow turned the festive season into a very grumpy one with his "Bah Humbug!" attitude towards the holiday cheer! When Stephen is assigned to work on Edward's branch line following an accident that put Bill, Ben, and Timothy in the Sodor Steamworks for repairs, Edward, with the help of Iron Bert, soon discovers that there is more to this mysterious engine than the other engines had ever thought!
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Great video! I really enjoy the small clips after the credits, and it made me wonder if a sequel is in progress. This video was supposed to be released last year, according to what I heard.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • Super