Where to find good trains

3 Replies, 4995 Views

Like I said in my last post I just started collecting. I have seen alot of rare trains so I know whats a good deal or not. When I do try to find a good train it will say that its like 22 dollars but then the shipping is like 70 dollars. Does any know a good place (Besides Ebay,Amazon,and Yahoo Auctions) To find good trains? I am currently looking for the Galaxy Express 999.Huh
BluePlasticTracks' biggest Lady fan
[-] The following 1 user Likes Colinspullips's post:
  • Ucwepn
Hi Colinspullips, It's important when buying that you always look carefully at the postage cost which it seems you do so well done, secondly there are bargains to be had everyday on ebay but you have to keep checking the newly listed stuff as there are other people doing the same Smile

Galaxy express 999 is a very rare & expensive locomotive in the western market but is cheaper and easier to find in Asian countries like Japan but sadly the only way to tap into the Japanese market to buy is through a middleman service like Jauce which will charge extra fees and then charge you for shipping x2.
(02-17-2016, 12:02 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: Hi Colinspullips, It's important when buying that you always look carefully at the postage cost which it seems you do so well done, secondly there are bargains to be had everyday on ebay but you have to keep checking the newly listed stuff as there are other people doing the same Smile

Galaxy express 999 is a very rare & expensive locomotive in the western market but is cheaper and easier to find in Asian countries like Japan but sadly the only way to tap into the Japanese market to buy is through a middleman service like Jauce which will charge extra fees and then charge you for shipping x2.

Thanks!
BluePlasticTracks' biggest Lady fan
Like Ucwepn said, the Galaxy Express 999 is rare and hard to find but I would say that by using a middleman like Jauce or Japamart that even with the fees and the cost of shipping your total probably wouldn't come to $70 of course I don't know what part of the world you would be shipping to.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]