Need Help Plarail Picture Poster

5 Replies, 6037 Views

Hi Everyone.

I was wondering if anyone has seen a high resolution of this picture or something similar?
My son wants to change the Thomas poster in his room to Tomica city and Plarail Blush Need to enlarge it to 28"x20"
I can't say no to him.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

[Image: plarai10.jpg]

I will use this one also.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...201210.jpg
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
Sorry AC, that picture looks familiar to me but I can't recall where I have seen it.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Putting the URL for that image into Google search brings up a few results - but none for exactly the same image.

This is the closest I could find in the highest resolution - hope it helps: [Image: bev7752432113.jpg]
It's a jigsaw puzzle image.

The one posted above by CapnPolo is the largest there is of the image online.

-plarnold
Thank you CapnPolo!

I will work with that and post the result.

If you guys have any other pictures of plarail bullet train parked together, I can use that too Smile
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
I've got another suggestion for you AC, if you get a bunch of pictures together of various PlaRail loco's etc... You can then use Windows Photo Gallery (if you don't have it installed search for Windows Essentials 2012 and download it). Select a minimum of 7 pictures then click on the 'Auto Collage' option. This will then create automatically a collage of all the selected images at the resolution you wish. You can then if you wish edit the resulting image and add a 'PlaRail' logo to it. This will enable you to use multiple lower res images to create a high res one Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ActionChugger, ripley802, sunhuntin, Super