General Discussion

15 Replies, 22242 Views
Thread Closed 

Welcome to Blueplastictracks!!
(01-18-2014, 12:07 PM)Thehsvdude Wrote: Welcome to Blueplastictracks!!
Is there a special way to use the "Quote" feature in the Forum? I click the button but nothing seems to happen and no quote appears in my Post.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(02-20-2014, 08:09 PM)Super Wrote: Is there a special way to use the "Quote" feature in the Forum? I click the button but nothing seems to happen and no quote appears in my Post.

theres a second button that appears below the quick reply box you need to select the quote Big Grin Quote these posts now
(02-21-2014, 09:25 PM)Ucwepn Wrote:
(02-20-2014, 08:09 PM)Super Wrote: Is there a special way to use the "Quote" feature in the Forum? I click the button but nothing seems to happen and no quote appears in my Post.

theres a second button that appears below the quick reply box you need to select the quote Big Grin Quote these posts now

Okay...I got it now, Thanks for the help Ucwepn
Is there a rule against double posting on threads?
What do you mean?
Making multiple posts in a row on the same discussion for whatever reason is usually considering as spamming the board, so I just want to know if it is a definate no-no or is it okay to make a new post after another if it has been some time since the last post was made by that user for so long or if it is a thread for someone's customisations and the original poster can make multiple posts showing new updates.
Are you just asking if you can post again after your own post and before any other member has posted, yes. The Forum software will usually just combine the new with your last post.
Double post away, as long as you are not repeating yourself or spamming it's not a problem, lots of us have 'personal' threads here and there is nothing wrong with updating them even if no one has posted since your last update,
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tramp's post:
  • Super