Train show 2015

19 Replies, 17599 Views

So, as you guys all know, I particpated in my local train show this year. It was a great success! There will be videos being thrown at you guys soon (hopefully tonight or early tomorrow) and here is a photo of my layout. (Never took photos of the other layouts Blush )

Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
[-] The following 6 users Like ROCKINATOR's post:
  • ActionChugger, Gerisplarail1, HankAmericanEngine, plarailfan, sunhuntin, Super
Thats fantastic Rock. Bet it was a big hit with the youngsters. What is the green fabric?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Felt super. Just your typical felt used for making costumes.
Looks like one whole piece and looks good.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, ROCKINATOR
Well, first video is UP!!!! This was the shortest of the five. (Mr.lazy didn't want to do much editing) I was in control of the set while I was filming. (The club let me "play" with it) but besides the point, enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtLIlSgfmVM
[-] The following 2 users Like ROCKINATOR's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, Super
Very nice track side video Rock. You have more?
nice work!!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
I have about an hour of film from all five sets (got two more completed but iMovie doesn't like me) and a couple of the sets I tried my absolute hardest to make everything as real as I possibly could. I might get something up tomorrow since I will be home the whole day! (WHOO) so in short super, I have more on the way!!!! and thanks sunhuntin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKINATOR's post:
  • Super
Well, I guess I better tell you guys here before I announce this on YouTube. There is a good chance a lot of my footage is unusable in iMovie. It won't finish exporting the fully edited videos for some reason Unless someone can help or knows the cause of this, I unfortunately will be unable to upload a good 5 videos, maybe even six. I'm sorry guys.
Bummer