Blue Plastic Tracks
Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's (/thread-121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - sunhuntin - 08-29-2014

love that gordon!! Big Grin

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 09-03-2014

New Video Just Released...

The Customs of Ucwepn #6 Flying Scotsman, MR Cloudy and many more!

Oh, my you have been busy. So many nice customs and imaginative ideas. Like how you came up with the light boxes and using a stick on nail jewel for the light, brilliant. Do you wear them only when you go out? I really like Mr. Cloudy and the colors you chose. Could use a black coupling. Great use of the step up converter chip for the LED lights for Bert and Arrey. One of these days I will get around to using the ones I have. Ferdinand looks great too with his added details. Another fine job Ucwepn.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 09-03-2014

Thanks very much Super and gosh don't reveal my secret nail jewel ladyboy life rofl.

jokes jokes LOL

[Image: hee-hee-hee-smiley-emoticon.gif] Oh, heavens no, I would never... Reminds me of the catcher in baseballs major league over here in the States that uses nail polish with a bright color so the pitcher can see the signals better.....sure buddy, then why are the nails on both hands painted and how about those toes, eh?

HAHA but yeah the nail jewels are great for mock headlamps as they kind of have a shine but they are incredibly fiddly to apply here are some fitted to a hotwheels datsun that I customized

[Image: 20140823_132736.jpg]

They look great, just like the real thing. Very creative idea my friend but does the wife mind you going through her things? Does the Datsun have a water temperature problem? That Police car in the background looks interesting

That radiator thing on the front of the Datsun is actually a intercooler for an obscenely large turbo setup that the police seem to be frowning upon Tongue I actually picked up these nail jewel things at the supermarket in a clearance bin for $1 hehe I think I have got my $1 worth and then some.
In the background is a Matchbox Dodge Monaco police car.

[Image: X038-2.jpg]

[Image: 20140823_1324280.jpg]

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 09-04-2014

Holy Cow, isn't that illegal? Not necessarily the cooler but not having a bumper. That car couldn't be street legal is it? He would be pretty bummed out if someone backed into him in a parking lot. Nice job though. Figures you would find the cops hanging out at Bob's Hot Dog Stand.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - HankAmericanEngine - 09-04-2014

(09-03-2014, 08:36 AM)Super Wrote:
New Video Just Released...

The Customs of Ucwepn #6 Flying Scotsman, MR Cloudy and many more!

Oh, my you have been busy. So many nice customs and imaginative ideas. Like how you came up with the light boxes and using a stick on nail jewel for the light, brilliant. Do you wear them only when you go out? I really like Mr. Cloudy and the colors you chose. Could use a black coupling. Great use of the step up converter chip for the LED lights for Bert and Arrey. One of these days I will get around to using the ones I have. Ferdinand looks great too with his added details. Another fine job Ucwepn.

I'm glad you enjoyed Bash and Dash! Those two Logging Locos had their fun on my layout, but weren't exactly strong enough to handle the cargo like Ferdinand can. I can attest to a much more accurately moving Climax Class C is a nearly dead battery; it can still haul a decently long train without struggling (until you get to a curve/hill). Thanks for the shout-out!