Blue Plastic Tracks
Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's (/thread-121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 02-17-2015

Thanks Chrisjo

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - thehsvdude - 02-18-2015

Interesting new mod's video by ucwepn:

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 02-18-2015

Thanks Josh Tongue

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 02-18-2015

Awesome new Custom video Ucwepn.

Thomas looks great with his taller stack and headlamp and the windows on Annie and Clarabelle are perfect. Since you ask for ideas for future mods...wouldn't those new windows on Annie and Clarabelle look great if the coaches had lights in them? You already have the 3 volt power generator in Thomas.

The wheels on Dennis look great and look awesome when traveling around the layout. I like it.

Like the added handrails on Connor. A much needed detail the looks very nice.

A fine job on Gators light. Is this the first Trackmaster 2 headlamp for you?

Now to my favorite...Samson. The cut out cab is perfect and looks more like the real one. The switch sits perfectly in the opening and the engineer is a great added detail. Samson is just awesome. I would love to do what you have done to a Samson but deface him with a smokebox door but I won't be buying any of these Trackmaster 2's...unless.... I can figure out a way to modify a shell onto a Tomy chassis....hmmmm.

Have you or anyone tried to remove those Trackmaster 2 wheels from their axles and press on the regular wheels with removable traction tires? I would be curious how these new engines ran on the Tomy track with the proper tire that won't slip.

Since you need your idea tank refilled...Ever thought of doing a custom themed train like your Dad did with the Coca Cola one? Maybe something local to your area or Australia? Maybe an Austrailian themed engine detailed in your countrys flag colors? The Aussie Express. Or how about something crazy with the use of spare plastic car model parts and make it wild with flashing lights or something silly. Thehsvdude can add some wild and crazy music he creates for a video. Just thinking out loud. Great work my friend.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Tramp - 02-18-2015

Great work Ucwepn,
I'm glad that your still doing the videos, and personally I like the mod videos better than the reviews! What modifications are next? I've always got lots of ideas but never seem to have the time to do them & it doesn't help that we don't seem to play with the trains as much as we used to,

(02-18-2015, 05:51 PM)Super Wrote: Thomas looks great with his taller stack and headlamp and the windows on Annie and Clarabelle are perfect. Since you ask for ideas for future mods...wouldn't those new windows on Annie and Clarabelle look great if the coaches had lights in them? You already have the 3 volt power generator in Thomas.

Yeah great work on the windows, you should light up the carriages, they always look good when your running in the dark, personally I'm not a fan of running cables between the carriages, Sam would just pull and twist them until they came apart regardless of any inbetween carriage cables! On the carriages I've illuminated, I used a 3v button cell battery, a switch and then two white leds in parrallel, on my early carriages I tried 4leds which were ok but the battery didn't last overly long, on my modified james, the final carriage I illuminated with white ceiling lights and a red light on the back, the button cell struggles to power both, so I'm thinking about fitting a single AAA and a voltage booster (but just in the last car the button cells are fine for just x2 leds)

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - ROCKINATOR - 02-18-2015

Great video Ucwepn, Why don't you do a montage sort of thing showing ALL your customs, and a picture of some sort, just to make things interesting,

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - KumaChan - 02-18-2015

Really great Video!

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 02-18-2015

Thanks guys!

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 02-24-2015

Trackmaster LBSC Thomas (The Original Thomas) Review, running mod and first run!

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 03-07-2015

And another great video from the Ucwepn...

Trackmaster 2 Glynn, Review and story run!