Blue Plastic Tracks
Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's (/thread-121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - HankAmericanEngine - 05-01-2015

I think you did a wonderful review, @"Ucwepn". I liked how you cleverly showcased some of your best customized engines, and it was a very fun, entertaining story you made for the audience.

I already know your creative mind has come up with many modifications for both Gator and Marion, and I can't wait to see them!

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 05-01-2015

Thanks Hank! I would love to motorize Marion but I think a separate battery car would be needed.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 05-02-2015

I wonder if there is a way to us the workings of a motorized Trackmaster car like Bertie or the many motorized Tomica vehicles that use either a AA battery or an N size. The workings are rectangular and look small enough to be able to fit inside of Marions shed box.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 05-02-2015

just the drive unit and half of the under chassis needs to fit, I am thinking a Thomas type drive unit with a battery car hauled behind. I would have to buy another one as I don't want to chop up the only one I have.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 05-19-2015

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - jdogman - 05-19-2015

Did you cave? Tongue Nice layout you got there, only that it's sad Annie and Clarabel aren't part of it. The structures are quite attractive.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 05-19-2015

Really strange that the risers aren't positioned under the track joints. Not enough front weight for Thomas to make it down the spiral?

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 05-19-2015

@Jdogman I bought them a few months back in the 40% off sale at target, caved? not yet haha. Curious? yes!

@Super yeah the spiral curves have special supporting joiners which would get confusing if they were in a tub mixed with non spiral curves as they look similar to normal curves, yes the engines are too light in the front and the outside lip of the track is too low, that mixed with the track joins being very inconsistent causes allot of derailments. Great for kids but not so much for an adult wanting to have a play while he drinks his coffee haha.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 05-21-2015

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - chrisjo - 05-21-2015

I like the look of Ryan, apart from his high-gloss finish and of course his TM2/Revolution wheels. With a trip to the steamworks for a wheel-swap and a coat of semi-flat varnish I might even consider letting him work on my railway.

I particularly like your Annie-and-Clarabel voice, Ucwepn, maybe more lines for them in your next story script ?! Wink