Blue Plastic Tracks
Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's (/thread-121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 03-13-2014

Hi yes I know the videos you are talking about with the track switch he used it to control a level crossing as the train approached I believe. The paddle switch on this station is very floppy and requires little effort to engage. Good buy mate for sure!

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 03-25-2014

Nice new YouTube Review Ucwepn, Trackmaster Deluxe signal starter set 2014 with "Working Hard" Thomas I really like the unboxing and setup outside and gave an out load chuckle with the audience clapping when Hard working Thomas made it up the hill. Good job Mate!

[Image: audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif]

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 03-25-2014

Thanks mate!

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 03-27-2014

That Hector coal car must be rare as I see them going for quite a lot of money. Was there an insert for it that looks like coal?

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Ucwepn - 03-27-2014

Hi not sure on the coal insert to be honest I got it in a lot with a red express coach it was hard to say no.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Toys_Trains-Things - 03-27-2014

(03-27-2014, 03:12 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: Hi not sure on the coal insert to be honest I got it in a lot with a red express coach it was hard to say no.

I have not seen a coal insert for Hector. I have 4 Hectors (I think it's 4) and one of them is brand new and unopened. I picked it up for $20 when the seller accepted an offer to take it from the listed lot. Pretty happy about that. :-)

There is a similar truck available as a plarail item (non thomas themed) but it is very expensive. Its called a 3810 or something like that and is usually listed for about 3500-4000jpy. Cheapest i've seen one sell for was 2800jpy (i stopped bidding at 1500jpy). If i find a listing I will post a link. Very rare item indeed.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 03-28-2014

The reason I mentioned the coal insert was I remember seeing one here and there on Ebay. They are black and rectangular in size with all sides flat except for the top which bumpy and looked like coal. I am not sure if what I saw was wood or plastic but it did look like it was to fit in a car like this.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - sunhuntin - 03-28-2014

i have a hector that was bought brand new and there was no insert. tomy bill was sold with coal loads, but they were designed for a troublesome truck and would be too tall for hector. looking through my files doesnt show any other style of coal load, but an HO scale one might fit?

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 03-29-2014

Next time I come across one I will post an image.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Videos - Super - 04-13-2014

Question for Ucwepn

While watching your unboxing and review video of the 2 Disney trains I spotted a track piece that I can not find anywhere for sale. Of course there are the hard to find but attainable 1/4 size M/M F/F M/F but in the 1/8 size I can only get the M/M & F/F ones. Not anywhere have I seen a M/F one like you have in your layout. Did you buy this or is this the results of your modifying talents?

[Image: Untitlggged_zpsbb7b7265.jpg]