Blue Plastic Tracks
Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's (/thread-121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Ucwepn - 11-02-2016

Yep Smile also can eat through paint, even with acetone free you need to work fast and lightly on painted surfaces when removing graphics.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Super - 11-08-2016

Hey, you have a Doraemon Train just like mine. Big Grin

Wow, that Head to Head Race set is 6 feet long? Well at least it looks like there are no circus tricks like other Trackmaster 2 sets have.

I think by the looks at how those super light tenders handle bumps in the tracks that they could use some weights in them too. Shortening of those tender couplings might make it look better too. I would imagine your wheel swap would give him more traction on the blue rails.

Trackmaster Flying Scotsman, Unboxing Review & First Run.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - ripley802 - 11-08-2016

Very nice review. I too purchased a second flying Scotsman to maybe do a modification. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - DalaGStanator - 11-08-2016

Yes! Congrats to Sun for helping you find the Scotsman and for sending the one you opened for this review to your home. Do you still happen to have your unofficial Flying Scotsman "tribute" somewhere? I know it's based on the real engine, but that makes it look much, much better and I expected it to show up for a comparison or cameo. I'm surprised it doesn't have room for weights up inside like previous new engines. Pity the solution for removing those hideous "steam clouds" it has all over it didn't work. When you got to the run, I thought you already did that wheel/coupling swap. Hopefully, when Plarail gets to the Great Race characters, they will not miss out on this classic real life icon. As always, keep up the good work.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Ucwepn - 02-09-2017

I had to dig for my own channel thread haha, just means I have been really slack I guess but anyway...

Hi everyone! I get allot of questions and comments on my channel from you all and I love it! I try to reply to them all but there has been a bug with the youtube comments section and if I try to reply it keeps saying "failed to post comment", I am not ignoring you as you are the ones who built up my channel, I wish youtube would fix it... Anyway what I am thinking about doing is a Q&A video.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Super - 02-09-2017

You mean a live stream?

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Ucwepn - 02-10-2017

Nah probably not a live stream as I haven't worked out how (tried to do one a couple of months ago just running some trains when I was having a drink haha). I will gather up a list of questions people have posted and do my best to answer them as I run random trains or something.

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Super - 02-10-2017

That sounds really cool. Maybe this is something for you to do once a month or so. Could we send you questions that your fans might be interested in knowing your answers?

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - Super - 02-14-2017

TM2 Fiery Flynn custom test

RE: Ucwepn's YouTube Video's - ripley802 - 02-14-2017

Very cool. You have me the idea to try this I believe in another video/thread so I have some of the flashing red leds ready for Belle and Glynn just have been side tracked and not had a chance to complete them..Undecided. Great looking Flynn and cannot wait to see him going around the layout.