Blue Plastic Tracks
Mister No's Pics & Vids - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mister No's Pics & Vids (/thread-3945.html)

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 03-03-2020

And here it is:

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 03-03-2020

Very nice story video Mr-No. I like how you are using what looks like the buildings front walks for sidewalks and roads in other parts of the layout. Did those black walks come with your latest building additions?

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 03-03-2020

All RMZ buildings (Chinese and those made for Herpa Germany) have light gray sidewalks and dark gray roads.

[Image: IMG-20200131-163150.jpg]

I use them where I can, but if there is no space for the road, I use just the sidewalks, and the road parts go elsewhere, e.g. in front of the skyscrapers in new Satellite settlement or in front of the Koban police box:

[Image: IMG-20200302-122914.jpg]

Only the small one story buildings from AliExpress have both roads & walks in two shades of black, but they are much narrower than RMZs:

[Image: IMG-20200113-100213.jpg]

Interestingly, Herpa roads can be bought separately on eBay:

[Image: s-l500.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Finno - 03-04-2020

Hi Mister No. I just found my guy has one of the old Kamakura Enoden Station. Let me know if you are interested and I will set you up! Smile

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 03-04-2020

Very nice of you Finno Smile

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 03-06-2020

Plarail KF-04 KITARO TRAIN JR West Japan Sakai Line

I already have Medama (Father Eyeball Train) so Kitaro train was a must. I bought two of them:

[Image: KITARO1.jpg]

I changed the coupler on one of them; it's from this set of special Plarail couplers:

[Image: couplers.jpg]

And now I have my first "bi-directional" train (Well, actually, the second one: I have Splatter & Dodge).

[Image: KITARO2.jpg]

[Image: KITARO3.jpg]

[Image: KITARO4.jpg]

[Image: KITARO5.jpg]

[Image: KITARO6.jpg]

[Image: KITARO7.jpg]

[Image: KITARO8.jpg]

[Image: KITARO9.jpg]

Kitaro and Medama (Father Eyeball):

[Image: KITARO10.jpg]

[Image: KITARO11.jpg]

The Story of Kitaro:

Kitarō (鬼太郎, Kitarō), also known as GeGeGe no Kitarō (ゲゲゲの鬼太郎), is a yōkai boy born in a cemetery after the death of his parents. Aside from his mostly-decayed father, Medama-Oyaji, he is the last surviving member of the Ghost Tribe. He fights for peace between humans and yōkai, which generally involves protecting the former from the wiles of the latter. His name comes from a pre-war era picture story show entitled Hakaba Kitarō, featuring a character with a similar backstory. Shigeru Mizuki gives credit to author Masami Itō for inspiring the character of Kitarō.

His father is Medama-Oyaji, and his mother is Iwako. His birth year is 1954 in the first anime adaptation, but his birth day is unknown (he claims it to be February 30th in the 1968 anime). His exact age is unclear in the 2007 anime, however he saved a boy from Mōryō and Shibito-tsuki 50 years ago with the unchanged appearance, and he and others have battled against a group of Western Yōkai on multiple occasions for several decades or more to protect Amami Tribe and other inhabitants on Kikaiga Island. In the live-action film series, he is 350 years old. (Source: https://gegegenokitaro.fandom.com/)

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 03-06-2020

Excelent Mr-No, now you have Eye Balls rolling all around the Layout Big Grin

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 03-06-2020

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

And there are more eyeballs to come! Smile

Yup, I really like these trains! Big Grin

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 03-08-2020

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 03-09-2020

Womans Day??? I was brought up where everyday is Womans Day!