Blue Plastic Tracks
Mister No's Pics & Vids - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mister No's Pics & Vids (/thread-3945.html)

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 03-26-2020

I think you're right, Super... Now I see it won't be easy to install a coupler there. Perhaps they made universal mold for motor cars and trailers. The train in that video is solo railcar, but red Bantan Line train and one of older Kitaro trains are three car combinations, and they needed the front hooks on trailers. On the newer Kiha trains (new Kitaro/Medama trains) there is no front slot on motor cars.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-02-2020

PLARAIL TRAINS & LINES 15:

Three Hanshin Series 8000 trains with Sotetsu 7000 & Keio Sanrio Puroland Hello Kitty Train.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 04-02-2020

Very cool video Mr-No. I like how you add the box end pictures too.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-02-2020

Thank you, Super. These are train cards that come in the boxes with the trains. I like them, but sadly not every train has those little cards. Hanshins, Sotetsu and Hello Kitty all have them, so I used them.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-06-2020

[Image: F1A.jpg]

Kitaro trains & Meitetsu 510 are today busy hauling freight!
LOR1 & TW 09 Dump Truck are helping them...

[Image: F2.jpg]

[Image: F3.jpg]

[Image: F4.jpg]

[Image: F5.jpg]

[Image: F6.jpg]

[Image: F7.jpg]

[Image: F8.jpg]

[Image: F9.jpg]

[Image: F10.jpg]

[Image: F11.jpg]

[Image: F12.jpg]

[Image: F13.jpg]

Video coming soon...

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Finno - 04-07-2020

(04-02-2020, 08:00 PM)Mister No Wrote: Thank you, Super. These are train cards that come in the boxes with the trains. I like them, but sadly not every train has those little cards. Hanshins, Sotetsu and Hello Kitty all have them, so I used them.

I like the train cards too.

Your Hanshin trans are awesome. Great video - I love seeing your interesting collection of trains and rolling stock. Smile

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-07-2020

Hanshin trains (Series 8000) look really great, though they have (in my opinion) one flaw. The two-speed-switch is rather "hard", it's not that easy to stop the train, let alone change the speed just by hand, without stopping the train first using the stop rail. Some two speed trains (for example both two speed type Enoden trains 500 & 1000) are much better in that view. But it's not a major flaw and I can live with it. Speed 2 ("HI") is really very fast, maybe to fast for some operations like turning on the reverse loop. I have two "Red Bodies", and one "Renewal Color" (orange/white) Hanshin.

[Image: IMG-20200407-110145.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200407-110702.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-07-2020

The Freight Trains video...:

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 04-08-2020

I like how your Layout has what looks to be both busy Urban and Rural areas, great work Mr-No! Smile

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-08-2020

Thank you, Super! But some of those rural areas could be urbanized in the future, do I get any idea in this regard! Smile