Blue Plastic Tracks
Mister No's Pics & Vids - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mister No's Pics & Vids (/thread-3945.html)

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 07-30-2021

Neat video Mr No. I could almost hear your disappointment in the couplers. The second musical score you chose took me back to Hawaii. Smile Heart

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 08-01-2021

Well, I rearranged the train compositions and kinda solve that problem... Instead of 3+3 combination that occasionally fails at double switches and U-turns, and cannot climb the curved slope,

[Image: IMG-20210728-121831.jpg]

... I used a 4+2 combination, and - lo and behold! - it's working on all the mentioned elements! Smile

[Image: IMG-20210801-152347.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 08-01-2021

So all you did was move the Middle Coach with regular couplings from the second 3 piece train and added it to the first 3 piece train??

Yes, and it took me only a few days to come up with such an ingenious basic solution! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Since the last car is heavier (it is a motor car), it is better to reduce the number of cars in the second set to make the second set as light as possible. It also works with 5 + 2.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 08-01-2021

Genius!!!

Blush

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 08-06-2021

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS1.jpg]

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS2.jpg]

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS3.jpg]

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS4.jpg]

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS5.jpg]

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS6.jpg]

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS7.jpg]

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS8.jpg]

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS9.jpg]

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS11.jpg]

[Image: AIRPORTEXPRESS10.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 08-07-2021

The Airport Express Departs every 10 minutes...very impressive.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 08-07-2021

Smile

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 08-07-2021

Yes! And I'm fascinated with the Check-in at the railway stations (Hong Kong and Kowloon). You just drop your luggage there, and they (after scanning for explosives, of course) put it on the train (the car with no windows), and then to the airliner; you see your luggage next time at your destination airport conveyor track! Smile

"Tomy Asia" released the Tsuen Wan Line (red), East Rail (light blue; I don't have that one...yet!) and the Airport Express (teal):

[Image: hong-kong-region-rail-map.png]

They are releasing and re-releasing these three models every now and then. My Airport Express is a last year re-release. They also made 2 sets, one with a nice tunnel and a station on a curve, and the other with Airport Express Station. MTR sells them as their souvenirs...

Still, there is one train that really needs to be released as a Plarail model - it's the MTR Disneyland Resort Line Train. That's a small shuttle line from Sunny Bay Station to the Hong Kong Disneyland:

[Image: MTRairport-express-and-disneyland-resort-line.jpg]

I mean, look at this train... Those Mickey-windows!!  Heart
It practically begs: "Please make a Plarail model of me!" Big Grin

[Image: MTR-Disneyland-Resort-Line.jpg]