Blue Plastic Tracks
Mister No's Pics & Vids - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mister No's Pics & Vids (/thread-3945.html)

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-12-2022

Fix 'Em Up Friends Sandy actually does! Smile

[Image: IMG-20220412-025924.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220412-030101.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 04-12-2022

A Sandy Chute...wonder if Fisher Price actually realized this or is it an original thought of Leyland

I like the picture on the billboard.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-12-2022

I think it's Leyland, Super. Fisher-Price obviously didn't realize this: they always supply the sets containing loading stations with the same shaped package(s). This special Sandy comes only with "Fix 'Em Up Friends" set, which has no loading station, but she falls out of the highly specialized car at the unloading station...

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - PerkyHydrAan - 04-12-2022

(04-12-2022, 07:32 AM)Super Wrote: I like the picture on the billboard.

Imagine, if this was you, walking, enjoying your day and you realized that who you see on the billboard is... yourself! Like in Trackmaster AEG, it comes with a billboard about its own show...

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - leylandvictory2 - 04-15-2022

(04-12-2022, 01:05 AM)Mister No Wrote: Fix 'Em Up Friends Sandy actually does! Smile

[Image: IMG-20220412-025924.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220412-030101.jpg]

awesome.  thanks for testing it out.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-15-2022

[Image: 3-AEG-SETS-3.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220411-174106.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220411-174938.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220411-174608.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220411-175145.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220411-174008.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220411-180310.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220411-175952.jpg]

[Image: 3-AEG-SETS-4.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-22-2022

[Image: AEG-KNAPFORD-13.jpg]

Motorized engines in this video
(almost the entire fleet)
  • MUDDY THOMAS
  • CRANKY THE CRANE CARGO DROP THOMAS
  • PACKAGE ROUNDUP PERCY
  • MOTORIZED NIA
  • DOCKSIDE DROP OFF NIA
  • MOTORIZED KANA
  • MOTORIZED DIESEL
  • DELIVER THE WIN DIESEL
  • MOTORIZED CARLY
  • MOTORIZED GORDON
  • MOTORIZED JAMES
[Image: AEG-KNAPFORD-08.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220421-162224.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220421-162357.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220421-164030.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220421-163227.jpg]

[Image: AEG-KNAPFORD-09.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220421-163753.jpg]

[Image: AEG-KNAPFORD-10.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220421-192026.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 04-22-2022

I was wondering why the Station was so tall but at least Carly with her crane attached clears it pretty good. Am I correct in assuming that the station folds up to create a carrying case?

A lot of sets intertwined in the layout, are they all of the AEG sets you own? Are you planning on filling the collection with every set and every train/character Mr No?

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-22-2022

I wondered if Carly would make it through the station. The station seemed pretty high to me, but I wasn't sure, because the platform numbers were hanging from above. But Carly's arm goes right between the numbers! Yesss! Big Grin

This Knapford station has been around for a long time (it had a slightly different colour before AEG) and I didn't really like it before, because there are a lot of better ones (the best is Plarail's, of course), and it's kinda short and funny. But with All Engines Go trains, that station seems to work quite well. Smile

Yup, the station can be folded and turned into a suitcase:

[Image: AEG-KNAPFORD-14.jpg]

It took me a lot of rails to make these three loops, I took them from several AEG sets, and some are from before. It is easy to distinguish AEG rails from earlier TM2 rails. Standard AEG rails are dark blue (TM2 were gray), and green AEGs are slightly lighter than TM2 greens. Everything is somehow more vivid and full of colours when it comes to AEG...

I certainly won't buy all the engines / trains. I don’t care to create a “complete collection”, I buy what I like. For example, I'm not interested in Push Along Hiro (although I would definitely like to buy a motorized one, when it is released), or Yong Bao, but I really like Push Along Diesel (totally cool face), and it's already ordered. I will certainly not miss Thomas with seagulls and fries, and I like many other announced motorized engines... Talking Thomas with big Annie & Clarabel (and you cant buy just one talking engine!), then the Farm trains (oh that bursting pink pig!), Launch and Loop set (I have to have that, of course). The problem is that I like a lot of these engines and trains... Blush

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 04-30-2022

[Image: BRIDGE-LIFT-101.jpg]

Sometimes it’s really hard to understand Mattel’s new products' distribution policy. As some of you might know, I missed this set in the collection to collect all 5 (or 6, since the 2 previous sets are the same models with the same faces) of AEG Thomas released so far. But it was a problem to find this set.

The set was released in America, but the prices of postage and other costs when ordering from the American Amazon have become completely unacceptable. The price of this set there is USD 22.67, but when the price of postage and taxes is added to that, the price is USD 147.65. It is also sold in Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey and some other countries, but it is becoming too expensive with high prices for postage, customs, etc.

Within the EU (e.g. Amazon Germany) this set is not (at least not yet) sold, except in Greece and Bulgaria, in stores that either do not send products outside their country, or do not have the ability to pay by PayPal, and are mostly exclusively in Greek and Bulgarian (no English, German, etc. menu). If there is a possibility of sending abroad in the menu, then the "absence of a carrier" or similar appears later. The websites of some Bulgarian shops look rather bizarre and outdated. Although they do not use PayPal, they have AEG products that are not yet available in America. Strange.

Amazon.uk also does not offer this set, except (for now, at least) from a private seller from Latvia, at an exorbitant price. I finally found this Set in Polish Allegro.pl at a very reasonable price (and with low postage). Dzięki Polsko! Big Grin

Many earlier small sets (Crystal Thomas, Percy's Passenger Run, Diesel's Loop, Cranky, Percy's Package Roundup, etc.), which are almost non-existent in the world, I found in a Hungarian online toy store at very cheap prices.

Like I said, the sales policy of this company seems pretty weird to me. If the product exists on American Amazon, why not on Amazon UK or German Amazon? Why does a Hungarian toy store from a small town of Vac have trains that cannot be found in America or elsewhere in Europe? It's a mystery. Smile

P.S. I really like this Gulls & Fries Thomas. It seems to me that he will become my second favorite AEG Thomas (right behind the absolute favorite, Muddy Thomas).  Cool

[Image: BRIDGE-LIFT-102.jpg]

[Image: BRIDGE-LIFT-103.jpg]

[Image: BRIDGE-LIFT-104.jpg]

[Image: BRIDGE-LIFT-105.jpg]

[Image: BRIDGE-LIFT-106.jpg]

[Image: BRIDGE-LIFT-108.jpg]

[Image: BRIDGE-LIFT-107.jpg]

[Image: BRIDGE-LIFT-109.jpg]

[Image: BRIDGE-LIFT-110.jpg]