Blue Plastic Tracks
Mister No's Pics & Vids - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mister No's Pics & Vids (/thread-3945.html)

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 06-05-2022

I love the Victoria Park details, the Wishing Well and fencing in the middle of the Loop too! Are they plastic or ceramic? The Clock Tower and Belindas Biscuit Shop are kewl too. In addition to they Victoria Park details are the buildings new too?

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 06-05-2022

Aside of Plaza Fence & Plaza System (tiles) and the trees, everything else is ceramic (porcelain), including the Well. The doors and the fence on the Victoria Park Gateway are plastic, of course.

The buildings are new, I never used them before. Belinda's Biscuiteer is a new model for 2021. Those buildings are among few Lemax buildings without Halloween or Christmas details. The size of the buildings and accessories is just perfect for AEG engines... Smile

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 06-05-2022

They do look great on your Layout. On another note, I find James odd looking without side rods.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 06-05-2022

They would all look better with the rods, but...Β 
Well, at least all the wheels are just below the corresponding fenders (or whatever those covers above the top of the wheel are called). TM2 engines (especially Thomas) had big issues with that, they looked really odd...

[Image: IMG-20220605-143029.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 06-17-2022

[Image: FOUNTAIN00.jpg]

The new fountain brings a feeling of freshness to the town square! The fountain was produced by Lemax and really uses running water. Water is poured to the edge of the lower (large) pool and the switch is turned on: water begins to flow from the top and through the mouth of the four gargoyles. It runs on electricity, not batteries.

Thomas & Friends are looking forward to the newly built fountain in the city! Gordon even came with an Express! The express train wagons were, of course, manufactured by Tomy. Also, the Plarail Tomy tunnel was used in the video to see that AEG locomotives could pass through it. Another beautiful sunny day on Sodor! Hope you like it!

[Image: FOUNTAIN2.jpg]

[Image: FOUNTAIN3.jpg]

[Image: FOUNTAIN4.jpg]

[Image: FOUNTAIN1.jpg]

[Image: FOUNTAIN6.jpg]

[Image: FOUNTAIN5.jpg]

[Image: FOUNTAIN7.jpg]

[Image: FOUNTAIN8.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 06-18-2022

Wow, that Fountain is amazing.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 06-22-2022

[Image: BRUNO01.jpg]

[Image: BRUNO02.jpg]

[Image: BRUNO03.jpg]

[Image: BRUNO04.jpg]

[Image: BRUNO07.jpg]

[Image: BRUNO09.jpg]

[Image: BRUNO10.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 06-23-2022

Very jubilant music choices Mr No πŸ‘

Your YouTube Channel is really taking off with these AES trains Mr No...wow....almost 5000 views already on this new video and over 500 Subscribers...Well Done! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 06-23-2022

Thanks, Super! I don’t run after clicks and popularity, but I’m always glad if someone likes what I do. I'm just having fun! 😊

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - leylandvictory2 - 06-24-2022

i actually like push along Bruno. it is actually proportion to the standard trackmaster coaches