Blue Plastic Tracks
All Engines Go NEWS - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: All Engines Go NEWS (/thread-4387.html)

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Super - 02-19-2022

Thanks for the heads up Mr No! Smile

I see Thomas doesn't do the corkscrew by himself, he has to be cranked right? Plus, I wonder how the crane swings around. And what is this?

[Image: Motorized-Obstacle-Course-Set.jpg]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - GreatGordonFan - 02-19-2022

(02-19-2022, 02:37 PM)Mister No Wrote: New Obstacle Course Set announced:

Hot wheels?

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - DalaGStanator - 02-19-2022

They weren't really expecting the slow Motorized engines to be able to clear such things, so that didn't surprise me. Had it been made for Push Along or Minis, they would've used either a steep ramp or one of those motorised launchers (like in Hot Wheels and that old Chuggington Die Cast set). First a walking bridge that can be "dressed up" as an AT-AT, now a roller coaster vertical loop that will surely spawn Green Hill Zone themed layouts.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 02-19-2022

(02-19-2022, 02:47 PM)Super Wrote: I see Thomas doesn't do the corkscrew by himself, he has to be cranked right? Plus, I wonder how the crane swings around. And what is this?

[Image: Motorized-Obstacle-Course-Set.jpg]

I wouldn’t know what that is exactly, but I guess it’s one of those stop-tracks where the train is bound to stop, so you have to pull the lever if you want the train to go. I think that's it.

But I seem to be missing something ... If Thomas doesn't go loop-de-loop, what does? Or is the loop just decorative? Or do you push something into it with that big handle?

Slopes look nice. Smile

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Super - 02-19-2022

Oh, I think Thomas goes through the Loop...just not on his own power...what else would that crank be for? Maybe the activation tab is somehow going to hold it to the loop but the center pieces of the looped track lift the wheels off the track but re-engage at the end of the loop to proceed on his own power. Just having fun guessing. Big Grin

By the look of this banked and walled curve coming off the loop...can we expect Thomas to be coming down pretty fast so he won't de-rail? There are no rails in that curve either so I am thinking so.

[Image: Motorized-Obstacle-Course-Setd.jpg]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 02-19-2022

That could be it! That way Thomas’s wheels wouldn’t actually touch the track as he goes (very fast) through the loop (that would be detrimental to his engine, anyway), and Thomas would just "slide" on the center pieces of the looped track. That would be cool! Smile

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - PerkyHydrAan - 02-20-2022

I think the people that gets this set (if the thomas doesn't 100% make the loop all the time) Will have scratches on thomas like a month into playing it, remmebering how people play hotwheels.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 02-22-2022

Push Along Rainbow Thomas Pics:

[Image: prt1.jpg][Image: prt2.jpg][Image: prt3.jpg][Image: prt4.jpg][Image: prt5.jpg][Image: prt6.jpg]

Push Along Bruno:

[Image: pb1.jpg][Image: pb2.jpg][Image: pb3.jpg][Image: pb4.jpg]

Looks better than Bruno from Percy & Bruno pack?

[Image: Snimka-zaslona-350.jpg]

Carly and Sandy getting a Greatest Moments Pack: Muddy Carly & Sandy!

[Image: Muddy-Carly-Sandy-Pack.jpg]