Blue Plastic Tracks
All Engines Go NEWS - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: All Engines Go NEWS (/thread-4387.html)

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Super - 03-23-2022

They do have what looks like a sensor or is that just a light on the front buffer beam?

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - PerkyHydrAan - 03-23-2022

It is probably a sensor and a bufferbeam light at the same time!

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 03-24-2022

I don't have previous (TM2) speaking engines, so I think someone who has them could better explain to us the system of operation of this light / sensor. I guess with it, the engines recognize and talk to each other. As far as I’ve seen watching videos of talking TM2 engines, the sensors recognize each other, talk to each other, and the lights go out and on depending on their conversation and their  movement.

And that these engines really "talk" to each other, just like the earlier ones, is almost certain. Because, why else would they advertise these trains with pictures like this, which directly depict “conversation”:

[Image: TALKING-ENGINES-3.jpg]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - leylandvictory2 - 03-24-2022

They finally make the coaches taller.  The symbol on the side of the coach looks like it is enclaved which looks pretty cool.   The tanker looks better than TM2 but sadly it doesn't come with a face on it.  

Iirc the train will also say some random stuff as they chug along.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - GreatGordonFan - 03-29-2022

This is interesting: I found an aeg book set on a polish website and interestingly, it doesn't say "all engines go" on the box.
[Image: smyk.png]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 03-29-2022

I have already wondered why they do not put the AEG logo on the boxes of their merchandise boxes... There is only the Thomas & Friends logo on the boxes and it cannot be concluded (except by observation, of course) that there is an AEG product inside.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - GreatGordonFan - 04-02-2022

The books are definitely AEG books (judging by the titles and the fact the aeg engines are on the cover) which is very weird because AEG hasn't even been released in Poland

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 05-14-2022

New boxes. Now we know the Farm Series will be called McColls Farm Adventures:

[Image: Mcolls-farm-adventures-thom.webp]

[Image: Mcolls-farm-adventures-perc.webp]

[Image: Mcolls-farm-adventures-kana.webp]

Launch and Loop Maintenance Yard Set box:
[Image: Launchand-Loop-Maintenance-Yard-Box.webp]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - leylandvictory2 - 05-15-2022

not a big fan of the mccoll's farm adventure set. the rolling stocks on all 3 sets are essentially the same.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - GreatGordonFan - 05-15-2022

Not too long ago, I found AEG merch in my local Carrefour (don't have any images). This is since the polish dub of AEG has been released.