Blue Plastic Tracks
All Engines Go NEWS - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: All Engines Go NEWS (/thread-4387.html)

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 05-15-2022

@ Leyland

Yes, these three trains have some elements in common, but one of the main characteristics of the series is that the parts of the series (in this case the trains) are similar, isn't it? However, they differ in details, for example, Kana's sheep can be sheared! Big Grin

[Image: 208814-4.webp]
@ GGF

I am very glad that the largest range of AEG trains in the whole EU can now be found in Poland. None of the European Amazons, not even some web shops, have such a choice as Poland. I also found my "Bridge Lift Thomas & Skiff" set in Poland and via allegro.pl (more than acceptable S/H prices!) it arrived from Łódź! Smile

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Super - 05-15-2022

I really find it odd for Kana to be pulling Cargo

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 05-15-2022

Yes, and it was odd to release her in the "regular" edition with that recycling truck in the first place. She has nice, appropriate bullet train coaches in the series, so why not release her with them? Even Thomas will get right size Annie & Clarabel soon (Talking Thomas), and Kana is stuck with cargo... But the sheep is really cute! Smile

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - leylandvictory2 - 05-16-2022

for the roller coaster set, how does it work? I mean the AEG wheels are fixed or locked unless you turn the engine on. I don't see a stop track before the 360 tunnel or whatever you can that thing.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 05-16-2022

Launch and Loop Set has a very similar "launch track" as the former Trackmaster Thomas & Friends FJK50 Turbo Jungle Set, only this time they made it easier to reset the system by installing a dedicated handle.

When Thomas is accelerated using that launch track, he goes fast towards and through the loop. It seems that the vehicle isn't touching the ground with their wheels while going through the loop, rather it “slides” along the slightly elevated inner parts of the track. After it passes the loop, the engine continues to drive on its own.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 05-24-2022

Continuing the McColl's Farm Adventures:

Back to the Barn Track Set

[Image: IMG-20220524-103048.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220524-103011.jpg][Image: IMG-20220524-102944.jpg]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Super - 05-24-2022

Well that looks like fun for kids.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 05-24-2022

It sure does. That barn will go well with the big windmill. Love that country feeling. Looks fun for kids of all ages! Big Grin

On a side note: Thomas from the "Around the Farm" (the one with the cow) would be perfect for this set.
[Image: NEWENGINES1.webp]
But that Thomas will be available in that mixed Motorized & Push Along 6-Pack only.

A 6-Pack, Three Greatest Moments trains, now this big set... They are really pushing this Farm Series! Smile

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - PerkyHydrAan - 05-25-2022

[Image: AEG-thomas-farm.png]

Looks like Thomas is really proud is his new paintjob.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 05-27-2022

Back to the Barn - a closer look:

[Image: Back-to-the-barn-set-1.webp]

[Image: Back-to-the-barn-set-2.webp]

Promotional video:

Around the Farm Set - box:

[Image: Back-to-the-barn-set-3.webp]