Blue Plastic Tracks
All Engines Go NEWS - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: All Engines Go NEWS (/thread-4387.html)

RE: All Engines Go NEWS - Super - 11-01-2023

Good point about Henrietta šŸ‘

RE: All Engines Go NEWS - chrisjo - 11-01-2023

(10-27-2023, 02:30 PM)Trainboy90 Productions Wrote: Here's Kana for an example:
The picture you have posted shows an item that is in stock.....!!! There are 20 vendors selling it on Amazon.jp right now.
[Image: image.png]

RE: All Engines Go NEWS - Trainboy90 Productions - 11-02-2023

Actually, she's out of stock from Amazon themselves. I wasn't talking about the Vendors
Here's Thomas & Nia for an example:
[Image: Screenshot-20231102-123008.png]
I hope they can get them in stock from Amazon themselves just in time for the holidays.

RE: All Engines Go NEWS - Mister No - 11-04-2023

(11-01-2023, 12:40 AM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: toby by far looks the best in the AEG range.Ā  i cannot stand they are offering the same generic rolling stock.Ā  they should at least release Henrietta instead of the flatbed.

I agree. But probably Henrietta will get her turn in a later pack or set. Thomas was first released with a truck only, andĀ later with Annie & Clarabel. The only thing I find strange is that Kana was released in all possible ways, except with her passenger cars... They keep releasing electric engine with an old truck or something like that. Strange. And Gordon's express car is also still missing, isn't it? And what about Emily's green passenger car? One could say they don't care much about passenger cars...

RE: All Engines Go NEWS - leylandvictory2 - 11-06-2023

same goes with Kenji.Ā  Kenji is a bullet train and he doesn't come with a carrage.

RE: All Engines Go NEWS - Mister No - 11-16-2023

Takara Tomy A.R.T.SĀ Capsule Plarail Thomas, Percy, Kana

(motorized & non-motorized)

[Image: CAPSULE-PLARAIL-AEG.webp]

They are so cute! In my opinion they look much better than regular Plarail AEG engines...

RE: All Engines Go NEWS - Super - 11-16-2023

Thanks Mr No
So the motorized ones are numbers 2, 4 & 6? What type of motors do they have and what battery's do they use? I don't think I have seen motorized Capsules before.

RE: All Engines Go NEWS - DalaGStanator - 11-18-2023

"Motorised" as in the regular wind up motors. There were some battery powered vans in the early years of the range, as well as one or two engines and the Jet Engine. However, TOMY or customers apparently didn't like them because they were underpowered (or defeated the purpose of the wind up motors) and no battery items were made ever again.

[Image: 532-AD42-F-4077-4385-9341-AE74-C409-A9-BE.jpg][Image: 5941-A2-B7-5-F97-4295-B24-D-3-BFEA5247-D86.jpg]

RE: All Engines Go NEWS - Super - 11-18-2023

So they consider 'Wind Ups' as 'Motorized' not seen that one coming. By the looks of the second image of an actual 'Motorized' (in my book) , it looks like it may have taken an 'N' size or Doorbell size battery much like some of the Tomy Motorized Road vehicles..

RE: All Engines Go NEWS - chrisjo - 11-18-2023

(11-18-2023, 12:20 AM)Super Wrote: ...it looks like it may have taken an 'N' size or Doorbell size battery much like some of the Tomy Motorized Road vehicles..

Yes, that's an N size battery, aka LR1, aka size 5 (obsolete) Japanese classification ( 单5電걠 = type5 battery )