Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 09-30-2016

i was able to get them both in new zealand. whether that means the states also got them, i dont know.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 09-30-2016

Adding the pics:
[Image: 713951d0f1f02cec66ee046e4e339ead.png] [Image: 83d1d07b40ca2f2b2c8a42b5d8cc23f1.png]

(09-30-2016, 09:37 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: i was able to get them both in new zealand. whether that means the states also got them, i dont know.
I guess I have to order these, I am missing 3 out of 4 in each pack. So the 4th ones will be up for grabs in case anyone wants to trade them.

Actually 3 out of 8.

Martian Manhunter Ferdinand
Beast Boy Luke
Green Arrow Henry

I'll post these over at trade section. I'll wait until tonight before I order these packs, in case someone has other suggestions.

*These are the ones that I will end up having duplicates.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Chromeant - 10-02-2016

Pablo. Both those packs are available in Canada. I've picked them up from Walmart in London, Ontario. Have seen them in other walmarts in other cities

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Minilover61 - 10-02-2016

(09-30-2016, 09:37 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: i was able to get them both in new zealand. whether that means the states also got them, i dont know.

I have not seen these in US personally, there have been a few offered via Ebay but not much and most exspensive. I got mine from Canada $$$

(09-29-2016, 12:40 PM)NDI13 Wrote: Apparently out of the 8 DC minis, 6 are actually new ones since what I thought was the Killer Croc Gator is actually Swamp Thing Gator. I figure out that Toby is Nightwing.

How much in US dollars to purchase and ship over?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 04:26 AM)Chromeant Wrote: Pablo. Both those packs are available in Canada. I've picked them up from Walmart in London, Ontario. Have seen them in other walmarts in other cities

These are the only ones I am missing to complete my collection (apart from the LED lighted comicon pack which I have to get from Ebay). Ebay sellers for above two packs I listed ask $25 x 2 and he/she is not willing to combine shipping for some reason. I asked the seller, no response. It would cost me $74 to get 2 packs, for just 5 engines that I am missing. This makes it in-line with those Malaysian packs sunhuntin and NDI13 listed below in terms of high cost.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - NDI13 - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 05:30 AM)Minilover61 Wrote: I have not seen these in US personally, there have been a few offered via Ebay but not much and most exspensive. I got mine from Canada $$$

How much in US dollars to purchase and ship over?

It's about US$10 each. I have no clue how much shipping will cost so will have to check it out if you want.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Yeahright - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 05:45 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: These are the only ones I am missing to complete my collection (apart from the LED lighted comicon pack which I have to get from Ebay). Ebay sellers for above two packs I listed ask $25 x 2 and he/she is not willing to combine shipping for some reason. I asked the seller, no response. It would cost me $74 to get 2 packs, for just 5 engines that I am missing. This makes it in-line with those Malaysian packs sunhuntin and NDI13 listed below in terms of high cost.

Pablo I'm in Canada and I can pick the packs up for you if you want. It will be about 35 CAD shipped airmail not tracking for both packs and shipping. That's if you are in the US.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - alchoi - 10-03-2016

I have been looking for platinum thomas but still can't find one. Anyone have extras? Im in Canada

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Yeahright - 10-03-2016

(10-02-2016, 11:11 AM)NDI13 Wrote: It's about US$10 each. I have no clue how much shipping will cost so will have to check it out if you want.

(10-03-2016, 03:21 PM)alchoi Wrote: I have been looking for platinum thomas but still can't find one. Anyone have extras? Im in Canada

I've been trying as well. Toys r us has wave 4 but 51 is always missing.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Nigels - 10-03-2016

I managed to get a platinum Thomas recently (UK), I'll keep an eye out for more and if I see any I'll nab them Smile

BTW - for any of you guys in the UK you can get the 2nd 'collector wheel' with the two locomotives in Asda reduced to £10 at the moment if you need it Smile