Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Minilover61 - 12-23-2016

(12-22-2016, 02:03 PM)Yeahright Wrote: I agree with Mike that it is bad QC in the new plant. I have a snake cargo and can see the weight inside as well

Agree this is QC issue
I have seen that snake cargo truck with and without the weight.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 12-24-2016

So here's an interesting variation for those of you that like them. The new DC 4 pack that has Batman 52 Thomas has 2 versions.
One of them has black pupils in the eyes where the other one just has white. On the bottom of the one with the black pupils the code is : 52BM Thomas. On the one with just white eyes the code is : BTM Thomas.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 08:08 PM)mikedaws Wrote: So here's an interesting variation for those of you that like them. The new DC 4 pack that has Batman 52 Thomas has 2 versions.
One of them has black pupils in the eyes where the other one just has white. On the bottom of the one with the black pupils the code is : 52BM Thomas. On the one with just white eyes the code is : BTM Thomas.

Looks like a production problem. Can you share sides of the trains?
Did you find this in the US? I've been to trus and target recently, nothing new so far.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 08:38 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: Looks like a production problem. Can you share sides of the trains?
Did you find this in the US? I've been to trus and target recently, nothing new so far.

The 4 pack is available in Canada at Walmart and online at walmart.ca. The batman with the white eyes is from the 4 pack available in Canada. The batman with the white and black eyes is from Australia. The sides are exactly the same. I'll get a picture up later Smile

Here is a picture of the sides of the trains Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Yeahright - 12-26-2016

Can confirm that the ones I have are like mikes. The one from AUS has black and white eyes and the ones I got from Canada has only white eyes.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 12-27-2016

I see something new on Fisher-Price about power rangers but won't let you buy...

Fisher-Price Pack

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Yeahright - 12-27-2016

(12-27-2016, 03:29 PM)YALLLOW Wrote: I see something new on Fisher-Price about power rangers but won't let you buy...

Fisher-Price Pack

If you read the whole description it looks like 4 9 packs. 3 of the new DC 9 Packs and the power rangers 9 pack. It may be an error since 25 for 4 x 9 packs seems too good of a deal

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 12-27-2016

(12-27-2016, 04:03 PM)Yeahright Wrote: If you read the whole description it looks like 4 9 packs. 3 of the new DC 9 Packs and the power rangers 9 pack. It may be an error since 25 for 4 x 9 packs seems too good of a deal

There's a line in the description that says each sold separately. In saying that..$25.00 for one 9 pack is a terrible price.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 12-30-2016

Here's a picture from a Japanese magazine showing 2017 wave 2 Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 12-30-2016

(12-30-2016, 06:42 PM)mikedaws Wrote: Here's a picture from a Japanese magazine showing 2017 wave 2 Smile

No Clarabel or Annie? Interesting.
Also looks like a lot of classics in this wave once again, I wish they did more of the classic characters instead of themes or re-releases.

Thanks for sharing.

----
sunhuntin fixed autocorrect that was incorrect.