Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - drewbenn - 03-01-2017

Just got feedback on my site that someone found a 3-pack with Rosie, Construction Victor and Animal (Snake) Henry, probably in Australia.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 05:50 PM)drewbenn Wrote: Just got feedback on my site that someone found a 3-pack with Rosie, Construction Victor and Animal (Snake) Henry, probably in Australia.

That's crazy. If that is true there are only 6 known minis left to be released. (Animal Thomas and the 5 Steel ones). I'm still quite surprised that none of the steel ones have been released in either blind bags or multipacks. The only other thing to be released is the TMNT 9 pack. It's only March! Hoping there may be more released this year as there are still 10 full months left and what was/wasn't announced at NY Toy Fair was pretty disappointing. (Considering the DC Product and Power Rangers were released prior to being announced at Toy Fair) Don't get me wrong...there had been a lot released from the end of 2016 to now. Just seems like everything is getting released in a very small window of time Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - jdogman - 03-01-2017

They're talking about this, which was shown on Smyths and this forum back in September.

[Image: 155313_B.jpg]

There's also this. It's likely these are either 3-Packs #7 and/or 8

[Image: 155313_A.jpg]

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 03-02-2017

Has anyone had any luck spotting the Power Rangers 4 pack or the Superman James 4 pack so far in the USA or Canada?

Those who are waiting for me to grab more 2017/2, I have not seen any other stores carry them since that one day two weeks ago. I've also visited Las Vegas area 2 targets and 1 toysrus, no luck there. Same with two California Trus and one walmart, no luck.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Ksthomas209 - 03-02-2017

I have both 4 packs and 3 of the 2017/2 including a tootsie train. Found the 4 packs at Walmart in California. The singles I haven't been actively looking for. I hope to come across the power rangers 9 pack so I don't have to order it off Amazon. My mailbox office is NOT close to our place.

I really like Superman James he is awesome looking!!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 07:04 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Has anyone had any luck spotting the Power Rangers 4 pack or the Superman James 4 pack so far in the USA or Canada?

Those who are waiting for me to grab more 2017/2, I have not seen any other stores carry them since that one day two weeks ago. I've also visited Las Vegas area 2 targets and 1 toysrus, no luck there. Same with two California Trus and one walmart, no luck.

Still haven't seen wave 2 or the new 4 packs in Canada. All I've seen up here is wave 1, 2 of the 7 packs and the first 4 3-packs. Product has been pretty slow getting up here.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - krisholio14 - 03-02-2017

(02-28-2017, 08:55 PM)Reivax Wrote: http://m.ebay.ca/itm/Thomas-Minis-Unique-DC-Super-Friends-Batman-Superman-Set-/152451199088?hash=item237eccb070%3Ag%3ADf8AAOSwj85YRE9t&_trkparms=pageci%253A043e1531-fdee-11e6-8fa8-74dbd1808f1e%257Cparentrq%253A863eaff315a0a6a8d66a2a06ffe56434%257Ciid%253A3

Sorry for the long link there. I find this pretty gross. Takes out the rare trains and replaces them with generic every day trains and doesn't say it in the description. Even makes up a story about the box saying James and Emily sense trouble and call upon their super hero friends to help them. You can sell whatever you want, fine, but try and squeeze the truth in there somewhere.

But she's a trusted seller!!!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 05:10 PM)krisholio14 Wrote: But she's a trusted seller!!!

To everyone,
She's a good seller and an honest seller. She doesn't mis-lead at all. She's easy to get ahold of and ask questions. She has a good amount of hard to find minis and will take minis out of playsets for people that just want the mini. People that are buying exclusives like comic-con items, know what they're buying and know what to look for. If you're buying something on eBay and have questions about the item, just contact the seller. Most sellers are really easy to deal with. Also take the time to read the item description. It's always buyer beware and just use common sense.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 03-02-2017

I agree and I appreciate someone giving another angle. She has 100% feedback for a reason, although I would say the item description is at the very least a tad bit misleading saying "As pictured in the comics on this box, James and Emily sense trouble and rush to summon their super hero friends". No reason to split hairs, but that isn't entirely true. Just wish even one line in the description mentioned that the original trains from the set were exchanged, but I don't see that anywhere. I have since looked at her other items and noticed a similar set being sold and she most definitely mentions in the description the trains being different and that's awesome.

it's nice to know she is willing to split sets and work with customers and help. Certainly if you're looking for a specific train having a seller like that is very valuable.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 03-03-2017

Noticed that on the wikia page someone changed the alien Paxton to the monster series instead of the space series. Sort of makes sense given the monster series had 4 trains and the space had 6 prior to that. Not sure if anyone uses the wiki page to keep track as well as the site with the list.

Still haven't found any wave 2 in southern Ontario, either. No power rangers or any of the 2 newest DC sets. 2017 wave 1 only seemed to receive one box or so in each Walmart and once they were all gone it seems that it's all 2016/4 at Walmart again. Pretty sick of seeing those numbers on blind bags at this point. Who knows when that stuff will get to this country.