Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - ROCKINATOR - 07-30-2015

I can't see it either

RE: thomas and friends mini series - cou10gar - 07-31-2015

How do you post a pic to the thread? I could see them last night but not today.
I went to Ohio today in search of wave 2 blind bags and I can still only find 1-18 in my area. I have purchased some wave 2 on eBay. I wonder when they will release them in my area?

I also have a question about Metallic Edward. Is he #22 or # 23 in the blind bags? I've seen several lists, but Metallic Edward is listed as #22 on some lists and #23 on others.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 07-31-2015

i have metallic edward recorded as #23, while #22 says metallic gordon.
i know when i first made my list, i had the names swapped around, so its possible others made the same mistake. would have been easier if they hadnt put those particular metallics together. they are too similar [to me]

i use photobucket to post photos. upload to their site, copy the IMG link and paste it here.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Jdlady51 - 07-31-2015

Thanks everyone!

Sunhuntin, my son has ASD so is very specific about how things go. I've tried suggesting 2 trains in each compartment, but he's not having a bar of it!

Spent today hunting around for the last few trains we need from wave 1, but the ones we need seem to be all sold out in our area. I should have finished wave 1 as soon as I saw wave 2 released! Ah well.

Don't suppose anyone knows anywhere in Australia that posts that you can select which ones you are after. My son in particular is on the hunt for #11 - Classic Dash, but we are missing another couple as well.

Any word/thought when wave 3 is out? Need to know if I should stock up on wave 2 while the sale is on Big Grin

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 07-31-2015

ahhh, gotcha. hopefully you find something with more spaces and a lower price tag then!

ive used this site before. they sell specific engines. i see they are out of stock on wave one though.
http://www.toottoottoys.com.au/collections/thomas-minis

these bags are still plentiful here in new zealand. let me know what numbers and for cost and post, i can buy and send them to you.

i had someone message through my site last week, and she said wave 3 is due in aussie in august!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - cou10gar - 07-31-2015

The bead boxes are great, you might take a train with you to ensure that they will fit. Mine hold 30 trains each. I am going to try to use photobucket to get you a picture of our boxes.
(07-31-2015, 05:16 AM)Jdlady51 Wrote: Thanks everyone!

Sunhuntin, my son has ASD so is very specific about how things go. I've tried suggesting 2 trains in each compartment, but he's not having a bar of it!

Spent today hunting around for the last few trains we need from wave 1, but the ones we need seem to be all sold out in our area. I should have finished wave 1 as soon as I saw wave 2 released! Ah well.

Don't suppose anyone knows anywhere in Australia that posts that you can select which ones you are after. My son in particular is on the hunt for #11 - Classic Dash, but we are missing another couple as well.

Any word/thought when wave 3 is out? Need to know if I should stock up on wave 2 while the sale is on Big Grin

RE: thomas and friends mini series - cou10gar - 08-02-2015

C:\Users\cou10_000\Pictures

RE: thomas and friends mini series - JMcAz7 - 08-05-2015

Has anyone seen series 2 in the Phoenix, Arizona area?

I've checked several Walmart stores around me, and haven't turned up anything.

All, thanks for the excellent forum on this. My son loves Thomas and the minis in particular, and this forum has provided a ton of information.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - devildoc73 - 08-07-2015

My 3yr old son loves these minis, he has about 20 of them so far. I'm trying to find a track set for him to play with them on, anyone found a track system that works for the minis? thanks

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 08-07-2015

there are sets due to be released, but in the mean time any track like the take n play/take along is suitable, though obviously too big. any track without a central barrier will work.