Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - trayken - 08-30-2017

(08-30-2017, 10:50 PM)mikedaws Wrote: Hey that's great news! Is the number on the bag 200 or is it 120?

T

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 08-31-2017

Sorry, typo! It's #120.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - dallywag - 09-03-2017

Hello, guys! I posted this in the trading zone, but someone recommended I post in this thread, as well. (Forgive me if it's not the appropriate place to do so - I'm not sure that it is.)

I jumped into MINIS collecting without a strategy and I've found myself painted into a corner as a result.

Obviously, I should have first purchased sets to get the unnumbered MINIS, accumulated whatever numbered MINIS were within the sets in the process, and then filled in the gaps with the blind bags. Instead, I jumped straight to the blind bags. As a result, I'm in a position where I need to purchase whole sets to get just one or two unnumbered MINIS.

My duplicates are going to explode if I do so, and I can't bring myself to shell out upwards of $5.00 (in some cases, more) per MINI just to complete my little guy's collection.

Frankly, I don't think I have many duplicate hard-to-finds to warrant the unnumbered trades I'm looking for but I thought I would give this a shot, anyway.

I'm in the US and would prefer to ship within the US only. If anyone is interested, please let me know! I can offer the following MINIS for trade:
Click on this Link in the Trading Zone to see the list https://www.blueplastictracks.com/showthread.php?tid=2625

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 09-04-2017

Looks like a TMNT 4 pack has been released after all. They look to be the same as the ones in the 9-Pack though.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 09-06-2017

(09-03-2017, 12:45 PM)dallywag Wrote: Hello, guys! I posted this in the trading zone, but someone recommended I post in this thread, as well. (Forgive me if it's not the appropriate place to do so - I'm not sure that it is.)

I jumped into MINIS collecting without a strategy and I've found myself painted into a corner as a result.

Obviously, I should have first purchased sets to get the unnumbered MINIS, accumulated whatever numbered MINIS were within the sets in the process, and then filled in the gaps with the blind bags. Instead, I jumped straight to the blind bags. As a result, I'm in a position where I need to purchase whole sets to get just one or two unnumbered MINIS.

My duplicates are going to explode if I do so, and I can't bring myself to shell out upwards of $5.00 (in some cases, more) per MINI just to complete my little guy's collection.

Frankly, I don't think I have many duplicate hard-to-finds to warrant the unnumbered trades I'm looking for but I thought I would give this a shot, anyway.

I'm in the US and would prefer to ship within the US only. If anyone is interested, please let me know! I can offer the following MINIS for trade:
Click on this Link in the Trading Zone to see the list https://www.blueplastictracks.com/showthread.php?tid=2625

Warriors are going to be tough to find, Christmas ones will be easy especially with Christmas coming soon. I'll check if I have penguin sidney (i doubt it since it was only part of a set) but I don't think you'll find anyone with pirate porter, spooky spencer or steelworks thomas to trade since these are all play set exclusives, I think you'll just have to shell $20/pop and grab those and see if you can sell the toys with a generic engine, or just donate them toys for tots. Smile

Good luck!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 10-02-2017

So.....anything going on in the MINIS world? It's been pretty quiet around here for the last month. I haven't seen or heard anything about new product for this year or 2018. It was about a year ago that 2017 wave 1 was released. Any rumours out there?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 10-03-2017

(10-02-2017, 11:20 PM)mikedaws Wrote: So.....anything going on in the MINIS world? It's been pretty quiet around here for the last month. I haven't seen or heard anything about new product for this year or 2018. It was about a year ago that 2017 wave 1 was released. Any rumours out there?

I've been out looking around in my area... nothing new that I see. I saw the big $100 play set was on sale for $80 at Toys R Us?? but i see it's regular price now. Still too much to spend at this time.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - jdogman - 10-05-2017

(10-02-2017, 11:20 PM)mikedaws Wrote: So.....anything going on in the MINIS world? It's been pretty quiet around here for the last month. I haven't seen or heard anything about new product for this year or 2018. It was about a year ago that 2017 wave 1 was released. Any rumours out there?

Besides the new look Thomas Wood range, it's actually very quiet out there for 2018 releases in all ranges. We'd usually get Amazon listings a few months ago.

Some countries still have 2017/4 to look out for.

Boost 'n Blast Stunt Set is still waiting to be released, and there's drawings of what look like new MINIS on that set. Those same drawings were at NY Toy Fair last February.

I think we should be expecting a 2018 blind bag series. A couple have surfaced online. Such as Gator as a monkey and School Bus Salty.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 10-05-2017

Thank you very much for the info. Nice to see a few new images. Fingers crossed more images and product lists come out soon. Would be great to have some product before the end of the year Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 10-05-2017

What is the Thomas Wood range? In Minis?