Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - cou10gar - 08-21-2015

(08-21-2015, 03:01 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: nice scores

that flash looks weird with the two lots of decals, like a misprint. spencer almost looks like a custom or prototype. isnt that emilys base?? the batman looks great though.

who was the seller if you dont mind sharing?

Seller was just an individual on eBay listing said selling used trains. The Cyborg Spencer does say Emily on the bottom, but the top part is still different than the one in the box set. This one is black around the face, where the box set from ComiCon is blue. Here are too and bottom pics from some of the others. Not bad for $10, I just wanted the Batman Mini, all the others were a bonus especially the Flash!
[Image: E2D5EFB0-3754-44F8-B8E2-7610D0EF5501_zpsppjeexrn.jpg]
[Image: 203959C4-43DE-49B2-B598-A6FDE6028D48_zpskipulbn0.jpg]

RE: thomas and friends mini series - kiaraaussiemum - 08-21-2015

does any one have any idea where a good place to get the comiccon set from that's not to pricey as I need to get it sent to Australia and so far the cheapest is $160 au posted form uk .. I do have a usa shipping address but just want to try get it cheaper if possible Smile
cougar are those ones above real , spencer and flash ??

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Jdlady51 - 08-21-2015

Oh loving the twist and turn! Fingers crossed they release that in Australia!

If anyone in Aus comes across the following 3 trains from wave 1, I would be more than happy to pay full costs to get them. They are the only 3 missing so far.

10 - Spooky Emily
11 - Classic Dash
16 - Classic Scruff

Although haven't started wave 3 yet as we are in Thailand at the moment. My boy is asking for Thomas minis about 30 times a day (honestly no exaggeration!). I think it will be one of the first things we do when we land! Get him a mini! haha.

Does anyone have a list of numbers and who they are for wave 3?

Thanks!

no the twist and turn stunt set is not coming to Australia unfortunately I had it told to me direct from mattel

I could have got them for you yesterday Sad ill try get to the shop in the morning and grab them for you .. I have the list of number 3 minis if you like I can email or pm it to you

(08-21-2015, 08:35 AM)Jdlady51 Wrote: Oh loving the twist and turn! Fingers crossed they release that in Australia!

If anyone in Aus comes across the following 3 trains from wave 1, I would be more than happy to pay full costs to get them. They are the only 3 missing so far.

10 - Spooky Emily
11 - Classic Dash
16 - Classic Scruff

Although haven't started wave 3 yet as we are in Thailand at the moment. My boy is asking for Thomas minis about 30 times a day (honestly no exaggeration!). I think it will be one of the first things we do when we land! Get him a mini! haha.

Does anyone have a list of numbers and who they are for wave 3?

Thanks!

What a pain! I'll have to try and get it from Canada maybe.. hmm.. I asked on the Thomas and Friends FB page, but urgh.. why wouldn't they release it here.. how weird!

Oh that would be great if you could! We only have 2 shops around us that sell the minis, and none have any wave 1s left! I realised the numbers too late Blush I'll PM you my address.

If you could send me the list on PM as well that would be great!

(08-21-2015, 10:04 AM)kiaraaussiemum Wrote: no the twist and turn stunt set is not coming to Australia unfortunately I had it told to me direct from mattel

I could have got them for you yesterday Sad ill try get to the shop in the morning and grab them for you .. I have the list of number 3 minis if you like I can email or pm it to you

I cant pm you hun apparently you have it disabled
have you tried toot toot toys ?? you can buy full sets and specific numbers and if it says out of stock just ask .. I bought half my series 3 off them and then could not get superman Thomas so I just asked and turns out they had loads.. such helpful people

(08-21-2015, 10:43 AM)Jdlady51 Wrote: What a pain! I'll have to try and get it from Canada maybe.. hmm.. I asked on the Thomas and Friends FB page, but urgh.. why wouldn't they release it here.. how weird!

Oh that would be great if you could! We only have 2 shops around us that sell the minis, and none have any wave 1s left! I realised the numbers too late Blush I'll PM you my address.

If you could send me the list on PM as well that would be great!

Oops! Didn't realise I had it disabled. All fixed now!

I looked at their website but the 3 I was after were out of stock. I'll email them in the morning and ask.

I prefer to buy the packets 1 at a time, as they work as good bribery/treats for Mr 4 who has ASD. Although every time we go near kmart or target he expects one now!

(08-21-2015, 10:50 AM)kiaraaussiemum Wrote: I cant pm you hun apparently you have it disabled
have you tried toot toot toys ?? you can buy full sets and specific numbers and if it says out of stock just ask .. I bought half my series 3 off them and then could not get superman Thomas so I just asked and turns out they had loads.. such helpful people

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Super - 08-21-2015

(08-21-2015, 11:06 AM)Jdlady51 Wrote: I prefer to buy the packets 1 at a time, as they work as good bribery/treats for Mr 4 who has ASD. Although every time we go near kmart or target he expects one now!

[Image: giggle.gif][Image: giggle.gif][Image: giggle.gif]

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Ksthomas209 - 08-21-2015

[quote='Jdlady51' pid='11944' dateline='1440155207']
Oops! Didn't realise I had it disabled. All fixed now!

I looked at their website but the 3 I was after were out of stock. I'll email them in the morning and ask.

I prefer to buy the packets 1 at a time, as they work as good bribery/treats for Mr 4 who has ASD. Although every time we go near kmart or target he expects one now!

I feel your pain my sweet angel is 6 and has ASD also! He too expects one every time we go to walmart. I hope they continue the series they are great cheap bribes!! I started off buying them one at a time but then I wound up missing a few. Now I find new ones and I get EVERY one we need so I don't miss them. I keep the unopened ones in a pouch in my purse for when the time for a distraction arises! Pass our love to your sweet boy and be sure to let me know if you don't get classic dash, as we have two extras. Maybe I can send you one. Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - jdogman - 08-22-2015

I found the specific seller: http://www.ebay.com/sch/randythairosedecor/m.html?item=111731359010&hash=item1a03b53d22&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

It's very strange. This person has some engines which I didn't think were out yet like Thomas as Batman, James as The Flash, Warrior James, and what others confirmed as Charlie as Beast Boy even though the seller thought it was Hulk. The seller also has a lot of weird hybrids they must've made themself, like Robot Edward's body with Thomas as Superman's face and Emily's wheels. Perhaps she has some form of contact with someone who works for Fisher-Price?