Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - frances2112 - 10-18-2015

Wow I took a break from collecting and I feel like I've missed so much! Did the Advent calendar come out yet? Is it sold out already?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - frances2112 - 10-18-2015

Are all 4 waves out in the US? including the DC superheros?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 10-18-2015

love that track design, undazeraw.

frances, the advent has been on walmart [i think?] and sold out, then got relisted [i think]. maybe have a quick scan through the last few pages. similar with the twist and turn, which has been reportedly received with missing parts.
thanks to jdogs alert, i was able to get two from kmart in australia, but had to use ucwepns address since they wont send intl.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - smellerbe1 - 10-18-2015

I finally received my twist n turn set I ordered. It felt like forever for it to get here. My son and I put it all together and it had all the parts to it. Though one of the red bases is a bit loose but that doesn't stop my son from playing with it.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - frances2112 - 10-19-2015

Well I have checked and no wave 3 or 4 in 3 Walmart in my area. Mine mostly has wave 1 Sad

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Aresedale productions - 10-19-2015

(10-19-2015, 12:21 AM)frances2112 Wrote: Well I have checked and no wave 3 or 4 in 3 Walmart in my area. Mine mostly has wave 1 Sad

Same and I have been to 11 walmarts all have wave 1

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Shawnpjf - 10-19-2015

Mostly wave one in every Walmart I had went to my closest Walmart the other day the have not stocked there shelves in over a month I finally asked the lady working in toys what was going on ? She scand the bar code on shelve and said we have some in back so she went and got them and it was wave 3, so the problem is Walmart they don't stock there shelves so we get the new waves in. Walmart won't have exclusive next year so maybe we can find these things

(10-16-2015, 11:03 PM)August75 Wrote: Did you ever get Wave 2?? I'm in NW OH and have never seen wave 2 but did find some wave 3 a bit south of me.

You have to buy the 50 pack to get the missing wave 2 Walmart never put them out

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Indiana Jones - 10-19-2015

Italina bag.
Similar to the American bag, wave 1/2. Except written on the upper right: "collect 70+".

[Image: 15ygfih.jpg]

RE: thomas and friends mini series - roberte - 10-20-2015

(10-18-2015, 06:20 PM)undazeraw Wrote: Roberte,

I have been designing some track for the minis this week. I have printed out some parts with my 3D printer so far...

Hopefully by next weekend, my nephew and niece will be able to play with some track looking like this...

Still lots of parts to print, but they are pretty much all designed now.

That is awesome. What would you guess the cost in materials are to print that? I'm lobbying the financial officer of the house on the purchase of a printer. Big Grin

RE: thomas and friends mini series - jdogman - 10-20-2015

The official Instagram account posted this image featuring many of the new seen and unseen engines.

[Image: latest?cb=20151020003046]

The caption says "Stay tuned all week for more on the Thomas Mini's Craze!!", so I reckon we'll be seeing a few YouTube videos over the next few days giving more details.

An eagle-eyed person at the wikia noticed besides all those recent engines:
  • New Bill or Ben in green similar to Gator's shade
  • Green Emily with red smokebox
  • Diesel as Two-Face
  • Luke as Beast Boy
  • Henry as Green Lantern
  • Graffiti Thomas
  • Stephen with a purple face
  • Creature Stanley looking like a zebra