Blue Plastic Tracks
new un-boxing video - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-36.html)
+--- Forum: Takara/TOMY/Plarail/Tomica world (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: new un-boxing video (/thread-888.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

new un-boxing video - Gerisplarail1 - 03-20-2015

https://youtu.be/w_axX8EN9Xk

here it is!

RE: new un-boxing video - Super - 03-20-2015

Nice review video Geris.

Question: The red Express Coach with the yellow/orange stripe, is this a special release? I have 5 red express coaches and none of them have the yellow/orange stripe. Is this what makes one more sought after and rarer than the other? Are both the green and red Express Coaches only found with Gordon and no other train?

I to like the color and painted brackets on the troublesome truck. Is the load/rocks black or dark gray? I have a couple of these and didn't know they were limited. So these weren't released with any Thomas train, only by themselves. Are they exclusive only to Tomy and none were made by Trackmaster?

RE: new un-boxing video - ROCKINATOR - 03-20-2015

Very umpressive unboxing geris!

RE: new un-boxing video - Powerful Gordon Mike - 03-21-2015

Good to Go video!

RE: new un-boxing video - Gerisplarail1 - 03-21-2015

(03-20-2015, 09:10 PM)Super Wrote: Nice review video Geris.

Question: The red Express Coach with the yellow/orange stripe, is this a special release? I have 5 red express coaches and none of them have the yellow/orange stripe. Is this what makes one more sought after and rarer than the other? Are both the green and red Express Coaches only found with Gordon and no other train?

I to like the color and painted brackets on the troublesome truck. Is the load/rocks black or dark gray? I have a couple of these and didn't know they were limited. So these weren't released with any Thomas train, only by themselves. Are they exclusive only to Tomy and none were made by Trackmaster?

As far as I know the yellow/orange strip red coach was only sold as this TF-04 release but I could be wrong someone like @"Muddy Poppins" might know better if it was released any other way.

the rocks are Dark Grey, I am one hundred percent sure that this color variation, with this face and cargo of grey rocks is exclusive to the TF-02 release, for Tomy or any other company, but for all I know trackmaster may have released a similar color schemed Troublesome Truck, as I know nothing about Thomas Toys other than the Tomy line, we need help in answering these questions from one of our members that are experts on all things Thomas. Hope this helps.

RE: new un-boxing video - Super - 03-21-2015

Thanks Geris

It would be nice to know about the Red Express coaches since they are going for so much. Maybe those going for high dollar might be ones that are easily available and they would be over spending on one or the other without knowing. Also maybe the sellers themselves don't know. My guess... the one you have is rare and the one without the stripe came with the Gordon trains and aren't all that rare, maybe just hard to find in the States as they are readily available in Japan pretty cheap.

(03-21-2015, 03:24 AM)Super Wrote: Thanks Geris

It would be nice to know about the Red Express coaches since they are going for so much. Maybe those going for high dollar might be ones that are easily available and they would be over spending on one or the other without knowing. Also maybe the sellers themselves don't know. My guess... the one you have is rare and the one without the stripe came with the Gordon trains and aren't all that rare, maybe just hard to find in the States as they are readily available in Japan pretty cheap.

the red coaches without the stripe are still easily bought in this first set pictured.

and were in the older second set also they aren't hard to get in used played with condition for low prices on Japan Yahoo Auctions. I just like mine in new or like new condition. I know I'm picky hahaBig Grin

Now I have never seen a Green Express Coach with a stripe, do you know if Tomy also sold the green with a stripe individually in a limited release like your red one?? This is all very interesting.

there are no Green coaches with a stripe that I know of and the green coach was never sold individually.

So the green coach was only part of a Gordon release that you know of?