Ucwepn's YouTube Video's

413 Replies, 550034 Views

Thanks hehe Ryan is the best so far I think apart from Samson.
I like the story videos Ucwepn. You are becoming the Ringo Starr of downunder Smile I think I have dated a girl with the same voice as your Annie. Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, Ucwepn
Trackmaster 2 Talking James Unboxing review and first run

Strange how the flip face James is the only one without black wheels.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • chrisjo
Yes the wheel color is a mystery, I think talking flip face James also has grey wheels ( I don't have that one). This was not the best video, sorry I am very under the weather with the flu lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
Take care of yourself UC.
Sounds like he has a squeaky mouse in his get along. The lights look nice and a new customs video coming soon, great news. Boy that opening music sure brought back memories of good times gone by Smile

Trackmaster Ultimate Ryan custom sneak peek.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • sunhuntin
Thanks Super, I since lubed his front axles and he is nice and quiet again Smile

Now here's this! Tongue

[-] The following 3 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • chrisjo, HankAmericanEngine, Nigels
Nice looking engine ucwepn, having found out about the differences between original Tomy, Trackmaster, Trackmaster 2 etc... I've pretty much decided that any new purchases will be Tomy Plarail releases from Japan even if I have to wait a few weeks for them. The build quality and performance looks way better than the Fisher Price releases.

Out of interest, how well do the original Tomy and/or new Plarail loco's run on the current Trackmaster 2 track? I know there are the issues running Trackmaster 2 loco's on blue track, but I'm not so filled in on the opposite scenario. As all the track I currently have is blue track or PlaRail Advance (i.e. new points etc...) I'm not in a position to judge...
The curves of the new track are much tighter and the edge lip is lower I will set some up over the weekend and test various engines to the limit and report back Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • chrisjo, Nigels, sunhuntin, Super
I think that would be a cool video mate, everything I've seen so far seems to be looking at the new engines on the old track, I've wondered what the opposite scenario is and even how the 'modified' (for blue track) new engines cope with the new track, if you get my gist? Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super