Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1166009 Views

Is there a list somewhere available that shows what countries get what trains if any exclusions for certain countries ?

I wanted to buy the flying scotsman and the shooting star gordon, but if its coming too AUS then I dont want too waste my money buying overseas
no list that i know of thats gives dates. i havent seen them over here, but we not long got the phillip wave.

slight update, i did finally pick up those glow engines when the store had them half price. and yesterday i got busy been james, choc percy and jet thomas as they were also on a half price sale. much happier paying $20 than $40. however, i dont feel any excitement over the buying of them.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Ucwepn
They are long overdue here in Australia Sad the latest releases I have seen here is the Royal Spencer, red vs blue Thomas etc batch. Australian retailers are weak at best and will not order new stock if there is still old stock remaining on the shelves. They claim they have an automated stock ordering system and have no choice over which batch/wave gets sent to stores. I have found that this is the same for other toy lines too like Transformers RiD toys clogging shelves and remaining untouched and the actual desirable Transformers toys are not getting ordered by stores.

I will be buying some Trains online this week (the first time in a couple of months) and I think it will be safe to say we may never even see that wave with Flying Scotsman here.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • sunhuntin, WoodWheel92
Does that mean that the Ucwepn YouTube Channel will be alive again?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
which is the glowing ones ?
Flying Scotsman, Shooting Star Gordon, and Trophy Thomas AKA the The Great Race Greatest Moments Assortment, came out recently in Australia, just as I always thought they would. I saw them in Target. Flagship sets, Greatest Moments packs, Engine Assortments, Track Pack Assortments, and Destination Assortments come out in almost every country, and then there's the store exclusives which can sometimes differ.
Thanks Jdog
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I also found those engines @ Target this week (California). The first had just Thomas and Gordon. The second had all three. I knew the Flying Scotsman would be the hard one to find.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ksthomas209's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Where abouts are you in California?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
I believe that Tale of the Brave is when the revolution kicked in, i distinctly remember Leokimvideo showing a Pre-Revolution King of the Railway set on his channel.