Ucwepn's YouTube Video's

413 Replies, 550110 Views

[Image: clapping-bravo-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Hurray...a new Ucwepn YouTube Video!
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
(08-18-2016, 08:23 AM)WoodWheel92 Wrote: That darned activation tab... why did they have to make the Revolution engine's tabs so clunky and big?
Shouldn't have to do more work before you start running the thing!

TMR Flynn looks neat enough, but I prefer the look of the Plarail equivalent, especially with all the tasty details.

Speaking of Plarail, I am a little disappointed that we didn't get to witness Ryan try out the Tidmouth Sheds turntable! I don't recall if the new Gordon or James which were reviewed got a chance on it either, but those were some of my favorite parts of the other reviews.

If you do get the chance to film Ryan on the turntable, I'd very much love to see it. Smile

Hi the turntable is not working properly it needs to be dismantled and cleaned, not sure how I will go as I've never done it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
(08-18-2016, 10:48 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: Hi the turntable is not working properly it needs to be dismantled and cleaned, not sure how I will go as I've never done it.

Last time I used mine, something had gone wrong with it, but I can't recall what. I think the stop-go tabs malfunctioned or something. Good luck fixing yours.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
nice one, sir! i didnt know HIT had released a flynn. pretty sure mine is a fisher-price one. i had also completely forgotten i got you him, lol. thats going back to around last christmas Big Grin
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I am being told in the comments of the video that it is not a HiT toys Flynn as Hero of the rails were the last HiT trains.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
easiest way to tell would be look underneath and see if has a HIT logo or FP.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • Super, Ucwepn
There was no Day Of the Diesels when HiT Toys made TrackMaster, meaning Flynn didn't even exist yet.
Ok so Gullane Trackmaster Smile
Trackmaster 2 Red vs Blue Thomas, and Annie & Clarabels through time.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
Trackmaster Streamlined Gordon
[-] The following 4 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, sunhuntin, Super