What did you do to your trains today?

576 Replies, 586741 Views

Yesterday i Detailed my Plarail Ryan with Gundam Markers(Red) and his buffers(Black) and Painted his Mouth although im still deciding to if im gonna do his Cab windows with a Marker or a Printed one with a Sticker paper.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bertsan531's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
I repaired my e3 and e4 Shinkansen trains yesterday as they were all in various pieces
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
Well this happened today! New wheels for Flying Scotsman (Nothing was a straight fit! GRRRRR lol), need to do Shooting Star Gordon next. Also have plans for a flashing light Flynn but I lack time and motivation haha.

[Image: 20161110_165450.jpg]

[Image: 20161110_165524.jpg]

The color is very close...

[Image: 20161110_165356.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • Aresedale productions, DalaGStanator, HankAmericanEngine, ripley802, Super, WoodWheel92
Excellent. I still find it difficult to believe the rear wheels are even the right size for those new engines. Definitely makes them look far more well made (and, more importantly, makes them more powerful without those puny gear wheels).

Flashing light Flynn? I think it was a year ago when I had that idea. Even though I never even had a Flynn, I once thought about removing the lights and siren from one of my old toy fire engines and installing them in him (even though the siren sound was incorrect for one like him). Perhaps if you have the talking version, you could convert it to have a more practical motor and solder lights to it if you'd want accompanying SFX. It shall be great to see how that mod would work.
Flashing lights Flynn, what a great idea. I love the mods with LED's so maybe this is a good one to try. I think I my have some red LED's as well.. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • DalaGStanator
(11-10-2016, 06:29 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: Well this happened today! New wheels for Flying Scotsman (Nothing was a straight fit! GRRRRR lol), need to do Shooting Star Gordon next. Also have plans for a flashing light Flynn but I lack time and motivation haha.

Now that looks great. I am glad you also swapped out the front wheels as I still don't understand why Trackmaster still uses ones with holes in them. Won't some narrow weights fit into the area where the cab windows are?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Some weights could fit if I dremeled away allot of the kibble thats inside, pretty involved though and it goes well enough now.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
(11-10-2016, 07:39 PM)Ucwepn Wrote: Some weights could fit if I dremeled away allot of the kibble thats inside, pretty involved though and it goes well enough now.

Have you got any ideas to get off the steam clouds yet? I for one have learned to ignore it, but then it gets on my nerves whenever someone mentions it again, so sorry if I just did that to you!
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
They are very stubborn those steam clouds lol, I think repainting it is the only way without damaging the plastic.
Today I analyzed my O scale 'Baby Madison' style Northern Pacific coach. I think it's a custom model, due to the decal glares and newer bogies.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • Ucwepn