Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1166016 Views

(08-27-2016, 06:51 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Where abouts are you in California?

San Diego (waaay down south) Smile
(05-07-2015, 01:44 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: Hi all I thought I would start a new sticky the same as the Plarail new release thread.

So kicking it off with Mid 2015 Sodor's Legend Of The Lost Treasure (SLOTLT) "Movie Tie in's", There are 3 new TMR: Ryan, Mike and Treasure Thomas.

Ryan

[Image: ryan%201.jpg]

Mike

[Image: MIKE%201.jpg]

Treasure Thomas

[Image: CEWMjmjUIAA-Txg.jpg]

i have a classic trackmaster scruff that goes super slow on full battery
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 07:47 PM by sunhuntin.)
(09-01-2016, 06:38 PM)flyingscotsman32 Wrote: i have a classic trackmaster scruff that goes super slow on full battery

Probably posted in the wrong thread as this is an area to discuss new releases but anyway...

Have you cleaned it out of fluff and hair? specifically around the wheels and axles. Is there any corrosion on the terminals? If these things are checked and it's still slow then it might be a tired motor, I had a similar problem with a TOMY Edward where I tried everything to get it running properly including rewiring and it stayed slow, in the end only a new motor sorted it out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
I've heard that apparently Axel, Raul, Gina, and Yong Boa are being made for Trackmaster. I've only seen it on character profile pages on the TTTE Wikia from where someone commented on my video if I had heard about it. Is there any more news regarding this?
[-] The following 1 user Likes HenryNWR3's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
First, they're called "articles", like on Wikipedia. Second, that is just false information added by this bumbling user named Roccocass without any sources. No really, he didn't provide even a single link to back it up. SkarloeyRailway warned him on his message wall, so he shall be dealt with very soon.
Oh ok thanks! I found it odd as I never heard anything anywhere else.
https://twitter.com/shinoutori19O/status...1088371712 looks like we'll be getting Hugo in TM form, and he doesn't look half bad! Seeing as his basis doesn't have a coupling and he doesn't seem to have one either from the trailer we've seen, I doubt this model will have one. Face is spot on, though the front does seem a bit squished. Wonder how they'll execute the propeller at the back.
[-] The following 5 users Like DarthShaymin14's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin, Super, WoodWheel92
Interesting if true. It would be too bad in Revolution form but still good for the series.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
I bet the propeller will just be a free-spinning thing, not connected to the motor, or just molded on for looks. Really hoping the latter is not the case.

Was kind of hoping for Sidney, Norm, or perhaps a standard non-crashing Salty. Ah well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WoodWheel92's post:
  • Super
I'll just leave these here... Discuss! *Mumbles something inaudible about Trackmaster 3*

[-] The following 3 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super, WoodWheel92