Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1169137 Views

My son was interested when I showed him these photos. Personally, they aren’t all that interesting but they’re obviously attractive to the target demographic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
I wonder what Rebecca would look like.
[-] The following 2 users Like Collin Joe's post:
  • Super, WoodWheel92
Most likely it would be the standard wheels/motor but yellow wheels like Victor, and maybe some squished proportions but Rebecca's shape is relatively easy to pull off design-wise I think. She's basically a block of butter with a face and a cab haha

I am worried that they'll use that awkward ugly non-removable rear coupling on both her and her tender. I don't know why they made the choice to do that but it makes me want to buy Trackmaster less and just wait for a Plarail Rebecca (fingers crossed!)
[-] The following 1 user Likes WoodWheel92's post:
  • Super
At least if Plarail do Rebecca she may have her proper Bullied-Firth-Brown wheels, whereas Trackmaster would probably just put her bodyshell on Victor's chassis, and keep the incorrect standard wheels.

Rebecca would actually be pretty easy to make, as she shares her tender design and wheels with Neville. A bodyshell and perhaps a slight chassis change and Rebecca would be good for release!

I've just gone and given people a custom idea, haven't I
Collecting without a clue since 2010
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chrizzly's post:
  • WoodWheel92
Yeah.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018, 04:51 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Collin Joe's post:
  • Chrizzly
Have you seen these packages?
[Image: 82_C71_F4_E-24_BA-4864-8_D75-891_A0_C508_CDB.jpg]

[Image: A0757_C7_C-2_F16-4_F03-_B5_E2-213_B34731941.jpg]

[Image: E4_D21_F52-650_C-402_F-8205-3_CF5_C8016_ED5.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Collin Joe's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Super
Thanks Collin

I think I may have seen a picture of the Thomas train but not the boxes.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I’m curious about who has seen these in stores in the US. My son will want them but with TRU closing down, it’ll be months before they briefly appear at Target and Walmart locally.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
TrackMaster (Revolution) Ashima. No idea where it's from.

[Image: latest?cb=20180624081322]
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Interesting...thanks Jdog!

Not knowing anything about the Thomas Characters, which version, this Trackmaster II or the Plarail is more representative to the actual movie? The Trackmaster II has pink wheels and the Plarail deep blue.

A bigger picture of the same.

[Image: Track_Master_Revolution_Ashima.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]