Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1165974 Views

They are out in Australia in their separate box releases, I bought Yong Bao the hero and I am still looking for Nia, Thomas is an easy pass as I have too many of him haha.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
Hey, my local Walmart and Target stores are brimming with Steelworks Thomas and Lexi! Yep, I wish I was kidding but that’s life at that tail end of the supply chain.   Dodgy
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Super, WoodWheel92
Sadly, my local Wal-Mart and Target are like that too. All the Stephen and Harvey 3-packs are gone, Merlin and Hurricane too... just a ton of Thomases and Lexi's just hanging around. The new stock is in, the old is being reduced in price... but I'm still uncertain I want either of the two remaining... hm.

On a separate note, I'm surprised that despite all the build up to her introduction, not one piece of Rebecca merch has been announced or hinted at, which is a shame... I would rather like some form of the sweet motorized banana running around...!
[-] The following 2 users Like WoodWheel92's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
I don't think I have heard of Rebecca!
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
She’s one of the new engines from the most recent season. She’s a big yellow 4-6-2 West Country/Battle of Britain Class. Even though she’s supposed to be a new member of the Steam Team, there’s been very little merchandise of her to date.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2018, 06:02 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
She's meant to appear in the latest season of the show, which is airing now in Italy apparently, and will be airing here in the states soon Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes WoodWheel92's post:
  • Super
and all Merch of Edward and Henry will possibly be discontinued to make way for Nia and Rebecca merch.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
That’s what I’ve heard but then Mattel goes and rereleases Edward and Henry in the current collection of basic locomotives. Maybe it’s a “last hurrah” for the current Steam Team?
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2018, 06:02 PM by Super.)
  • Super
Spotted at my local Target: New Hyper Glow Thomas, Nia and Ashima, along with the HG station. There was also Turbo Thomas and the ferry boat set.

My son got Hyper Glow Ashima. She charges the glow in the dark tracks with some kind of UV/black light LEDs under her rear buffer beam (fixed coupler warning!) and she will work with earlier TM2 glowing sets.
  • Super
(08-07-2018, 04:28 PM)Off The Rails Wrote: She charges the glow in the dark tracks with some kind of UV/black light LEDs under her rear buffer beam

Thats interesting. Would like to see what that looks like. So if Ashima has a fixed coupler, what type of car is it?

That engine that Rebecca is modeled after looks good....but only if its Plarail. Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]