Ucwepn's YouTube Video's

413 Replies, 550096 Views

An unlisted video Big Grin

[-] The following 6 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, NWRMainLineTerminal, ROCKINATOR, sunhuntin, Super, TOMY_FAN
I often replay some of Ucwepns videos just for the memories.

So Ucwepn...what is your opinion on the Hyper Dash 3 as compared to what we have been using, the Power Dash? By the looks of the speed in the video is it faster, the same or not up to par? How about the power consumption? I know...too many questions Sad

Thanks for the video.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
Hi well the speed was good but...I installed it into a loco that I've never modded before the Plarail Connor, so I have no yardstick to compare it to for other motor performance, I am very familiar with the performance of the other motors in flat drives and original thomas type drives, I will try and install one this week in a flat drive just for comparisons sake.
so, mr wepn, you have made how many videos over the years? and we are still yet to see you! [just realised and thought it was worth teasing you about.]
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
You still haven't done a flat drive motor swap?
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
(12-20-2014, 06:44 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: so, mr wepn, you have made how many videos over the years? and we are still yet to see you!

Like a master magician Paying attention to other than what they want you to see can get you a glimpse of the mysterious and illusive UC ...

0:27
1:02
2:36
3:00
3:41
4:15
4:51
5:16

(12-20-2014, 07:05 PM)ROCKINATOR Wrote: You still haven't done a flat drive motor swap?

@Rockinator

Is this what your are talking about???

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • sunhuntin
I have done many flat drive motor swaps, I believe I was one of the first in the world to do so Tongue Just haven't done a flat drive swap with the hyper dash 3.

and here ya go, I wont be appearing on camera anytime soon lol

[Image: 10525670_744700292284677_7969832918889790502_n.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, jdogman, ROCKINATOR, sunhuntin, Super
Such an honest, distinguished face [Image: saying-yes-nodding-smiley-emoticon.gif]

What happened to the long, hippy hair?
Thanks my friend haha. I got over the long hair, it was half way down my back.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • sunhuntin, Super
Did you sell it for big bucks? Big Grin