Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1106 Replies, 818913 Views

Excellent History Video Muddy, I always come away with learning something?

I didn't know or just don't remember, there being a Tender Driven Percy!

I really like the 3 that have the matt black cab roofs but oh...those dreaded holes in the wheels started here. The matt black is something I wish they did more of like with the smoke boxes and...the real modeled steamers of Plarail would look great with different sections in the matt black. Like the smoke box, maybe the wheels, the Tenders or...what the heck the whole steamer.

[Image: Unhtitled.jpg]

Whaaaaaat  is with the Purple Percy??? Is that a Photo Shopped picture or what???
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Finally the Percy video, my favourite character finally gets his own complete collection video and I love it, its an awesome collection and the history is very interesting too

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
[-] The following 2 users Like TheDiamondDalek's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
The Vicarage Orchard ~ SPECIAL UNBOXING
  • AOF04
Wow...double...Wow

Look at the condition of the boxes for those 2 sets, absolutely beautiful. That Thomas and Flynn set is very hard to get a hold of and new??? Wow. So fantastic to see you giddy about finally getting the Angry Gordon box. The tone of your voice brought a smile to my face Muddy.

Your putting your Gordon in the box reminded me why I never through away the white, Styrofoam, squares that come in all Plarail train boxes. Well that and using them in all my Plarail Storage Cases/Garages to protect the ends of the trains Big Grin

I am beginning to get the feeling that AJ is your Fairy Godmother granting you every wish Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • AOF04, MuddyPoppins
TrackMaster James Works It Out
(THE COMPLETE JAMES update)

• Mister No
The Tale of TrackMaster TOAD

COMING SOON! THE COMPLETE TOBY
  • DalaGStanator
Unboxing & Comparison (Pink Rosie variation?)
I talked about that toby in this thread blueplastictracks.com/showthread.php?tid=4605&highlight=2012+toby
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
THE COMPLETE TOBY 1997-2021 TrackMaster
(TOMY/PLARAIL, HitToys, FisherPrice)

• Mister No
Being someone that knows very little about the Thomas & Friends character trains...I love watching these "Complete Story" video's you are making Muddy as I learn so much. How you explain the history makes it so easy to understand (for an old geezer) an absorb the information. There are probably many out there that have as much knowledge as Muddy but I doubt that there are any that can back up that knowledge with actually having all the complete line on hand to show us.

Thanks Muddy for the lessons.
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Tons of Trackmasters