Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1695340 Views

[Image: kaizoku_pla.jpg]

Another nice new image here too. They're due in April.
[-] The following 3 users Like jdogman's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin
Hurray!!!

The first excellent colored picture. Has there ever been a deep yellow Troublesome Truck like that one with any other set, Trackmaster or Plarail? Thank you Jdog for keeping us informed Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I think that the photo's vibrant colour is making the yellow truck look darker but I could be wrong. A quick wiki search for yellow shows that a lot of yellow TrackMaster and Plarail trucks seem to have identical shades.
[Image: 4904810838869.jpg]

Thomas Put Away Play Map. We saw a little bit of it closed up in the same images as the Ryan and Skiff toy fair photos. Due April.
Thanks Jdogman Smile
Plarail Ryan & Skiff at TakaraTomyMall here.

My Google translator says:

"Skiff of the tail car, can be removed the mast. (When you play along with the scene, such as piers and tunnels, please be fixed to the deck by removing the mast)"

"Release date : April 2016 late"
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • jdogman, ripley802
Excellent find Chrisjo

Because of your Post I thought I should check to see why Hobby Search hasn't listed them yet and ...they are now listed http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10372674 The Reservations are already closed...that was fast.

So if this is officially official...what does that do to the ideas that Fisher Price was not sharing the license. Do you think this may be going back to a combined effort like HiT/Tomy? Or maybe there is an agreement that Fisher Price will let Plarail release only characters that they are not going to make so there would no longer be two manufacturers of the same characters.

Disclaimer:
These are not rumors I am trying to spread just thoughts from my brain. Smile

Thanks Chrisjo.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
(03-02-2016, 01:54 PM)Super Wrote: Excellent find Chrisjo

Because of your Post I thought I should check to see why Hobby Search hasn't listed them yet and ...they are now listed http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10372674 The Reservations are already closed...that was fast.

So if this is officially official...what does that do to the ideas that Fisher Price was not sharing the license. Do you think this may be going back to a combined effort like HiT/Tomy? Or maybe there is an agreement that Fisher Price will let Plarail release only characters that they are not going to make so there would no longer be two manufacturers of the same characters.

Disclaimer:
These are not rumors I am trying to spread just thoughts from my brain. Smile

Thanks Chrisjo.
But, Fisher-Price already made Ryan AND Skiff in TrackMaster form..
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
(03-02-2016, 08:10 PM)Miksolo Wrote: But, Fisher-Price already made Ryan AND Skiff in TrackMaster form..

Oh, they did...my bad then....disregard as not always are my brain thoughts not just passing wind Blush
(03-02-2016, 10:38 PM)Super Wrote: Oh, they did...my bad then....disregard as not always are my brain thoughts not just passing wind Blush

pFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffftttttt...
The only thing I'd love more than a Plarail Ryan in a box at my door step is a Trackmaster or Plarail Duck in great condition that costed less than 40 bucks. Tongue
Or Plarail Advance Arlesdale Engines. MAKE IT HAPPEN TOMY. PLEASE.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)