Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1694502 Views

(08-07-2016, 09:59 AM)ThomasFan3004 Wrote: New Plarail set From Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure!

Big Grin give me ppppppplllllllzzzzzzz everything's great but Marion's truck Dodgy
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2016, 01:45 AM by Super.)
Was hoping for a better version of Skiff like the one in the Trackmaster set with the wheels in the hull and the inclusion of another Marion is a bit disappointing for me and others who bought Plarail Gator who came with Marion. The inclusion of a sailor John figure is a great addition though and another unique Thomas is also great. Undecided if I will get this set.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, WoodWheel92
Smile I got a idea you can reivew the glow in the dark engines and search and rescue Thomas and search and rescue diesel
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2016, 10:36 PM by Super.)
(08-09-2016, 09:59 PM)Ucwepn Wrote: Was hoping for a better version of Skiff like the one in the Trackmaster set with the wheels in the hull and the inclusion of another Marion is a bit disappointing for me and others who bought Plarail Gator who came with Marion. The inclusion of a sailor John figure is a great addition though and another unique Thomas is also great. Undecided if I will get this set.
Pls Do get this Ucwepn, maybe do a review about it as i am too undecided to if i will get this Pack as well Big Grin
(07-24-2016, 01:41 AM)sinkillerj Wrote:

If the way the Camera Dr yellow looks is the new look for Plarail, I hope that they use the 4 axle bogie design forever. It's more realistic. They need to lose the bulky coupling and make one like the ones that the TOMY IR 300 series Shinkansen had. Now hopefully the make the back bogie on the first car motorized in both axles, LIKE THEY COULD'VE DONE WITH BILL/BEN, EDWARD, AND OLIVER!!!
(Im sorry for being raged out, it's just not right to have a weaker engine.)
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ROKMAN1445's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Ucwepn
http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Vinnie#Merchandise

Apparently, they are making Vinnie the Pooh from The Great Race. He's not listed on HobbySearch, so I have no idea where they got that from. I found out in a comment on a video of a custom version.
(09-21-2016, 01:32 PM)DalaGStanator Wrote: http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Vinnie#Merchandise

Apparently, they are making Vinnie the Pooh from The Great Race. He's not listed on HobbySearch, so I have no idea where they got that from. I found out in a comment on a video of a custom version.

I saw the wooden railway version this weekend. Plarail version would be very cool though..
Someone contacted me about a rumor of a Plarail Vinnie, apparently someone put it on the wiki without a source and to me that screams rubbish. If it were to be made it would probably be a Connor/Caitlin remold which is fine.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • DalaGStanator, ripley802, Super
I advise not to use a Wikia as source. All they do is reproduce information. It's best to go through the edit history section to see who put that there and if they left a link or anything else. Any Plarail items based off The Great Race will be released by Tomy next year when the movie comes out in Japan.
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • DalaGStanator, ripley802
(09-22-2016, 12:03 AM)jdogman Wrote: Any Plarail items based off The Great Race will be released by Tomy next year when the movie comes out in Japan.

Well that certainly makes sense. Thanks Jdog.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]