Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1694511 Views

Yeah, I too thought the listing was for 3, but figured it was too good to be true. And it was.. Confused
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
would work out to over AU$220 once conversion and postage are factored in. Hopefully these flood the market soon hehe
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
Oh, Takara!

Streamlined Thomas
[Image: iBCwmba.jpg]

Shooting Star Gordon
[Image: Dueyd85.jpg]

Chirin Tekoro Ashima
[Image: 1XeN5df.jpg]

Found by Ryuu8_t on Twitter.
[-] The following 5 users Like Trainfanz's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super, WoodWheel92
Very interesting, thanks Trainfanz

Looks like streamlined Annie and Clarabel with Thomas and I sure want to see what that coach looks like with the Shooting Star Gordon.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
DARN! You beat me to it, Trainfanz!

EDIT: Wouldn't it be kind to credit the Twitter of the discoverer? Tongue just a thought
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miksolo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Done. Smile
Wow, really? Has The Great Race even been shown in Japan yet? These prototypes look highly promising, even though these were both released in TrackMaster Revolution (yuck). I'm surprised Shooting Star doesn't have the modified rods from the 2015 Gordon

(Reminder: [Image: rail-18946.jpg?_ex=128x128]).

At least they will have one of the new characters (Ashima) unlike TrackMaster, even if she'll be one of those puny "Tekoro" dummy engines. I do hope there will be normal versions of them too (including Ashima). I also hope Philip will be made (preferrably unpowered, which is most likely).
Can't see any images Sad
I can see the pictures Ucwepn? How about this one taken from that Twitter page https://twitter.com/Ryuu8_t Can you see this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
Thanks Super, Oh dear Ashima is a glorified truck lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • DalaGStanator