Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1694718 Views

(03-30-2017, 05:57 PM)Super Wrote: Oh my yes...me too!!! Thanks ThomasFan, where did you get the info from? Do you have other info about time of release? [Image: two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif]

I see him on Twitter Smile
https://twitter.com/PeterSamsFunnel/stat...4002036736
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThomasFan3004's post:
  • Super
Wow.. that looks awesome. I never got the Thomas but now suddenly want both.. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • ThomasFan3004
(03-30-2017, 07:30 PM)ThomasFan3004 Wrote: I see him on Twitter Smile

I didn't see any info there besides the picture unless I missed it. Wonder where he got that picture from...I want this James, I want him now.. he looks awesome and to me much better than the non- Oigawa ones. Wonder where he got that pictures from. I do wish they came up with a better color than the baby-poop brown for the coach as its the same as the Oigawa Thomas is except Thomas has two. I have had several chances to buy just those coaches but passed because of that, yuck, color. But at least those coaches will be interchangeable with both the Thomas and James Oigawa releases. Please...if anyone gets anymore information let us know. [Image: happy-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif]

(03-30-2017, 07:38 PM)ripley802 Wrote: Wow.. that looks awesome. I never got the Thomas but now suddenly want both.. Big Grin

[Image: laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif] The good thing is Oigawa Thomas is still available.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
Yep me too!! I looked around on eBay for it (there was nothing), but while staring at it, and then looking at all the regular images of James, I realized how dumpy it makes the original James look!!...It's 10x better looking than a standard James, and for whatever reason, looks better than the Thomas version too!! ...just AWESOME.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802, Super
I got the Thomas, so guess I'll have to get the James to go with him, would be rude not to... Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, sunhuntin, Super
Plarail Daisy? Big Grin

[Image: C8Nw1quVoAAhZHl.jpg:large]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThomasFan3004's post:
  • ripley802
There is a lot of talk going around on Twitter about it.
Many are excited but some seem to think it's a fake.
It does seem odd that she'd not have a face closer to that of her render in the show. Some speculated that this could be a prototype, but usually these images look near-identical to the final product.... so it's all up in the air for now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WoodWheel92's post:
  • ripley802
(03-30-2017, 05:57 PM)Super Wrote: Oh my yes...me too!!! Thanks ThomasFan, where did you get the info from? Do you have other info about time of release? [Image: two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif]

http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810887669

I knew someone wanted to find out and randomly came across the link on someone's Twitter post. I don't really pay attention to this stuff.
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • Off The Rails, ripley802
(03-31-2017, 12:14 PM)jdogman Wrote: http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810887669

I knew someone wanted to find out and randomly came across the link on someone's Twitter post. I don't really pay attention to this stuff.

So a May 25 release date it looks like??
Oigawa James is up for preorder at Hobby Search. I also got my payment request for streamlined Gordon and Thomas and Tekoro Ashima.