Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1695813 Views

Great info T-fanz

Oh, now I see. I was confused because at the beginning of the video, Edward was the usual looking, short rod, version. In addition to having the normal rods there also looks to be a white portion sticking up from the boiler plate that wasn't on the original. That being said about Edward...Henry looks to be very good, don't you think?

I also found it strange that they show Merlin powered even though they didn't release him as such. We know it can be done but they even went so far as to show him with black wheels instead of the red that their released version and I assume, the real Merlin had. (0:35 second mark see picture below)

And they look to be releasing a different colored version of the 1/4 length tunnels that were brown just released in June of this year only in the Thomas Climbing Action Rail Set

[Image: ontitled.jpg]

[Image: ppntitled.jpg]

[Image: oontitled.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
The new tunnel is part of the redesigned Thomas Basic Set shown in that video.

You can also see the new (Oshaberi?) Talking Thomas and Talking Percy. They've got a few little updates including a driver seen in Thomas' cab. They also have this "English Quiz" mode. From what I gather, it allows Japanese kids to say the Japanese meaning to a word said in English. It does not seem to mean that the engines will start speaking English phrases.
[-] The following 5 users Like jdogman's post:
  • fred16850, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Super
Thanks J-dog - very interesting      Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
A small complaint about Edward is that he now looks a lot like the Trackmaster 2 version.  Undecided
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • fred16850, Super
Ouch!
I am a sucker for the Japanese Talking trains so I am excited to see those when they come out.. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
I'll try to get the old Edward before he's discontinued. I might get 2 as I will make one into The Chinese Steam Engine from Big World Big Adventures.

Here she is:

[Image: latest?cb=20180726173059]
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
Look forward to seeing that T-boy.
(07-28-2018, 02:23 PM)Off The Rails Wrote: A small complaint about Edward is that he now looks a lot like the Trackmaster 2 version.  Undecided

Don't do this, TOMY!  You're better than that! Huh
[-] The following 2 users Like Jaytrain1's post:
  • fred16850, Super
The blocks on Edward will never be un-seen.
[Image: 66752290-7813-4_BAF-85_DC-_CA5_D03_BFF3_DB.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Collin Joe's post:
  • Super